PurplePandaLabs Raw source

The packaging sucked because it's domestic. It doesn't have to go through customs so they don't really have to hide it from anyone except a nosy mailman
I didn't say the stealth. That's irrelevant domestically . The packaging of the powder was shit.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. What are the odds we could get Ambien/zolpidem?
I will ask panda .
I'd rather wait until I know it's finished and currently being sold. I'd rather not request GSO when it may not even be available. Can you ask when they are going to start selling it?
Yes I will ask about it .
Ordered some growth hormone from PP domestic. Got an email it's not in stock (still in stock on the website) and they could replace with stuff of equal value or keep the >400 as store credit! wtf! If it's not in stock take it off the website and don't keep peoples money if you don't have it.
I will get it taken care of for you if you ever have a issue please give me a chance to fix it.

The packaging sucked because it's domestic. It doesn't have to go through customs so they don't really have to hide it from anyone except a nosy mailman
Don't be niave bro, all it takes is one damaged pack with baggies of powder and someone is getting fucked.. hard. It ain't that hard to mylar either, this is standard shit.

Packages get damaged all the time.

Just powder in a box? How was it shit? If it's not stealth it shouldn't be an OPSEC issue
Mine came in a used peanut butter and jelly sandwich bag. lol , not really but pretty close. yeah i like the sealed reflective mylar type. never thought about the box maybe tearing open, that wouldn't look to good for sure. sandwich bags full of white powder.

Hey there, new member here from the now defunct r/sst...

I have some Janoshik results on some PPL raws- would anyone like to see them here or should I post in the steroid lab testing forum?
who would want to see anything from janoshik. theres a thread here where hes caught lying about testing a meso members stuff that he never received.

Just powder in a box? How was it shit? If it's not stealth it shouldn't be an OPSEC issue
Sandwich bag which most of the dbol powder stuck to the inside and outside of due to it being wadded up and shoved in an even bigger bag Held closed by a rubber band.... Sort of. I only ordered 5 grams so it's not that big of a deal in the loss but all I could salvage was about 3 and a half grams. So as I said the packaging is shit.

Mine came in a used peanut butter and jelly sandwich bag. lol , not really but pretty close. yeah i like the sealed reflective mylar type. never thought about the box maybe tearing open, that wouldn't look to good for sure. sandwich bags full of white powder.

Lol. Fuck no it wouldn't look good. That would surely suck.

Again. Stop fucking discussing details of the packages. Take it up with the source. You are teaching "them" how to find the orders. You do know ALL the boards are watched right? No details. At all.

"Box was damaged, unhappy with packing. Talking to rep". That's all it takes.

Ordered some growth hormone from PP domestic. Got an email it's not in stock (still in stock on the website) and they could replace with stuff of equal value or keep the >400 as store credit! wtf! If it's not in stock take it off the website and don't keep peoples money if you don't have it.

This has been a problem in the past as well. We were all told they would take items off the site when they are not available. Guess it didn't happen.

Again. Stop fucking discussing details of the packages. Take it up with the source. You are teaching "them" how to find the orders. You do know ALL the boards are watched right? No details. At all.

"Box was damaged, unhappy with packing. Talking to rep". That's all it takes.
Never did understand comments like yours, when anyone including le can go to the ppl website order international and domestic no questions asked and see the packaging first hand. So why would you worry about a plastic bag.?

Had to go to the ER last night. Fever, sweats, and a leg the size of a balloon. They said it' a severe infection. This is from pandas test c injection 4 days ago. WTF!!! I will never use this source again, clearly the gear is either dirty or they have no idea how to brew this new carrier oil. I'm extremely fucking pissed this is unbelievable

Attachments

• received_1934543896570826.jpeg
    received_1934543896570826.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 122
Never did understand comments like yours, when anyone including le can go to the ppl website order international and domestic no questions asked and see the packaging first hand. So why would you worry about a plastic bag.?

Because people like to post specifics. Like it's your first pack ever. You're a kid at Christmas who's never ordered steroids before. So right after you jack off and came all over the place you got on the internet and told the entire world about the stealth packing. People don't know how to shut their f****** mouth

Had to go to the ER last night. Fever, sweats, and a leg the size of a balloon. They said it' a severe infection. This is from pandas test c injection 4 days ago. WTF!!! I will never use this source again, clearly the gear is either dirty or they have no idea how to brew this new carrier oil. I'm extremely fucking pissed this is unbelievable

Oh damn brother. That sucks! I'm sorry for you. Hope it gets better real fast! What did you tell the doctor when they asked how your leg got like that?

Cellulitis? Was this domestic finished?

I'm sorry you got a infection but that's a stretch to blame the gear when so many customers are running the same gear without issue .
Pretty sure you will never be able to run migyol I guess trying to run it anyway complicated the issue.

Was this domestic finished ? I am currently running it on week 2 . Still first vial .

Back