PurplePandaLabs Raw source

@CdnGuy - it gets lank feeble if you're actually the one quoting me, over and over, as you've done above ^^^ :D

I've got stacks of PMs from vets to back up the general irritation at your shit attitude. Move on to another forum where people dig cunts, dude.

@CdnGuy - it gets lank feeble if you're actually the one quoting me, over and over, as you've done above ^^^ :D

I've got stacks of PMs from vets to back up the general irritation at your shit attitude. Move on to another forum where people dig cunts, dude.

Holy shit... We all fucking get it, you don't like him, he doesn't like you. Nobody gives a shit and I CANNOT be the only one sick of reading your bickering with him.

Holy shit... We all fucking get it, you don't like him, he doesn't like you. Nobody gives a shit and I CANNOT be the only one sick of reading your bickering with him.

This kind of shit is why I only come to the Underground when I'm ordering from someone new.

It's one huge, retarded dick-waving contest. People need to get lives. This is less about harm reduction and more about ego.

It's one huge, retarded dick-waving contest. People need to get lives. This is less about harm reduction and more about ego.

Easier said than done - there's this tiny dickless cunt without a life stalking me and hanging off my posts like a crackhead ho. I'll try the ignore option again, but the stupid is everywhere :|

Yeah except you missed the part where I said we're suck of reading YOUR posts. You're just as fucking bad and what's worse is you act like a fucking victim.

You obviously missed the part where captgay attacked my physique, but I get your point. Also, I believe I'm slowly getting my argument across in exposing him as a total fraud.

If you're tiring of my submissions, read around them. To be honest, I dig you eman, and have no intention to annoy you, but I'm not going to sit back and be bullied by a retard. Sorry.

You obviously missed the part where captgay attacked my physique, but I get your point. Also, I believe I'm slowly getting my argument across in exposing him as a total fraud.

If you're tiring of my submissions, read around them. To be honest, I dig you eman, and have no intention to annoy you, but I'm not going to sit back and be bullied by a retard. Sorry.

I didn't miss shit and I don't give two fucks if you "dig" me... Take the high road and stop playing into the banter. It makes YOU look like the retard every time you take the bait.

You both need to grow up. No one is impressed. Welcome to my ignore list.

I didn't miss shit and I don't give two fucks if you "dig" me... Take the high road and stop playing into the banter. It makes YOU look like the retard every time you take the bait.

I hate to use that function because it amounts to censorship, but some people post the equivalent of screaming "shit, fuck" over and over. It's like under-educated white noise.

I agree completely, and feel lank shit that my response to the "hazing" process annoys legit members like you. Perhaps somewhere down the line you will be able to remove me from your ignore list. I'm old, patient and in no rush to go anywhere :)

The bar analogy is often bandied about, and perhaps we can stretch it to the weight room, where nobodies like cdngay would sit quietly in the corner all night long - if they even pitch up at all. I am honestly surprised that MB has tolerated his toxic presence here for so long.

I hate to use that function because it amounts to censorship, but some people post the equivalent of screaming "shit, fuck" over and over. It's like under-educated white noise.

At a certain point the bullshit needs to get filtered out for me.

I'm not really going to block him, unless it actually continues. Hopefully he'll be reminded of why he's really here.. if it turns out it's just for the drama then I won't have a problem filtering it right out so I can continue the reasons I'm here...

At a certain point the bullshit needs to get filtered out for me.

I'm not really going to block him, unless it actually continues. Hopefully he'll be reminded of why he's really here.. if it turns out it's just for the drama then I won't have a problem filtering it right out so I can continue the reasons I'm here...

Just to be sure - you dudes are talking about cdngay, right? :D

Me specifically, I'm talking about people who start unnecessary drama.

This is Meso, not high school.

If you have a spare moment, try to find any drama I created beyond responding to the taunts from cndgay. Perhaps the expectation is that everyone should just gobble up his shit and move on?

vets !!out of topic What's the best time to draw blood for labs for a test prop cycle ?
12 hours after last pin wold work ?
Or 24 hrs AP?

vets !!out of topic What's the best time to draw blood for labs for a test prop cycle ?
Or 24 hrs AP?

I try to have bloods done roughly in the middle of pins. Obviously a few weeks into cycle. We all metabolise hormones at different rates, so there's no real gold standard.

Are you just after test levels?

Or 24 hrs AP?

Considering how off topic this already is i would say your question is more on topic then anything lmao

Sponsors

Latest posts