PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I try to have bloods done roughly in the middle of pins. Obviously a few weeks into cycle. We all metabolise hormones at different rates, so there's no real gold standard.

Are you just after test levels?
Yeah I always do mid cycles blood . Always use teste e
But firsth time getting. Looks for prop so yeah I was wondering. I'm doing EOD pin 125 mg for a total of 500 x week.
Considering how off topic this already is i would say your question is more on topic then anything lmao
haha I mean after all this fights that happen between some memeber " I felt like off topic. Shit at least the mood change here .

Yeah I always do mid cycles blood . Always use teste e
But firsth time getting. Looks for prop so yeah I was wondering. I'm doing EOD pin 125 mg for a total of 500 x week..

Sweet. Get your bloodwork done on a day you're not pinning. There's lots of roid calcs out there which will illustrate what to expect, but with an EOD regime your levels will be pretty stable.

Unless I've got doubts about my source, I don't really bother checking test levels.

16 weeks with the first 6 weeks of tbol at 50mg ed. I'll do 350mg of EQ and 250mg of Test twice weekly. Asin for the AI. Good thing about the prebloods is that if anything is off it's prescribed and cheaper on my end. Clomid and nolvadex for the pct

Y'all jumping on the panda train already?

Shit don't look right to me--) Still waiting on some pics @CdnGuy asked for....

It can't be price cause everything from China is cheap:)

Good luck

Y'all jumping on the panda train already?

Shit don't look right to me--) Still waiting on some pics @CdnGuy asked for....

It can't be price cause everything from China is cheap:)

Good luck
Shit isnt adding up in this fucking thread AT ALL. New guys just screaming " here Panda, take my cash!!!!" the fuck???:eek:

@purplepandalabs are you gonna post those pictures or throw in the towel? Do something! Your letting the Meso drama distract us and stall.

Pictures with date and Meso.
I wanna see gear and powder.
And more of the pictures before with the tags in it that were asked for.

Speaking of the drama. That's shits really gotta stop.
It's petty unnecessary stabs being made on both sides.

Shit isnt adding up in this fucking thread AT ALL. New guys just screaming " here Panda, take my cash!!!!" the fuck???:eek:

They MIGHT turn out to be good guys

But @Leonard Washington & @PuddlePiratePunk being so new and didn't take much to pull there arm;)

And @Cyrix hangs out mostly in advice, prework out threads... haven't seen much in underground and suddenly want purple panda

Again... nothing against u three---- prolly solid dudes.... maybe.... just can't put much weight behind ur bloods just sayin

Sponsors

Latest posts