PurplePandaLabs Raw source

This thread has little to no drama compared to what it could be. If @Ickyrica didnt say shit, this thread would be demolished by now. But, then we got the ultimate warrior spitting out knowledge and ready to take one for Meso and a fucking Dave Chappelle character ready to pull the trig...makes this Swole Panda look less credible. And @PuddlePiratePunk idk whats that about...maybe these pandas will be g2g...who the fuck knows anymore

I agree, "spitting out knowledge" was my mistake. Wouldn't want to come across as educated on this board :D

I have raws of test e, primo, eq, npp, sdrol, and var from ppl. So far I've only tried the sdrol and eq. Was a bit hesitant about the sdrol since I heard about a bad batch, but the newer batches were supposedly g2g. Had to cut sdrol run short because it made me feel like shit. Seems g2g though.

EQ was thicker than I expected. Gave me anxiety and decreased my cardio at 600mg a week. I don't seem to react well to EQ for gains but based on the sides and appearance I'd say it's pretty legit.

Currently running their var on work out days only at 50mg. I wake up with harder muscles. The var looks like sugar and is bitter. Doesn't suspend at all in ethanol/pg mix, just sinks to the bottom quickly.

I agree, "spitting out knowledge" was my mistake. Wouldn't want to come across as educated on this board :D
Lol...on the contrary my somalian friend or whatever country youre from again. By spitting out such knowledge you have clearly revealed that this is NOT your first time on Meso. A week on here and youre ready to attach yourself to a brand new source by "taking one for Meso" i believe you said...
Either way, GL

Oh, and GTFOOH!!!!!

Lol...on the contrary my somalian friend or whatever country youre from again. By spitting out such knowledge you have clearly revealed that this is NOT your first time on Meso. A week on here and youre ready to attach yourself to a brand new source by "taking one for Meso" i believe you said...
Either way, GL

Oh, and GTFOOH!!!!!

Sorry, can't read your response, I only speak Cambodian and am too busy shilling for my $25 a week in wages. Every customer ripped off helps build a well in my village.

Oh and, lighten up, you take yourself way too seriously. It's an internet forum. :)

Have another puff, fucktard - you really need to relax. It's absolutely laughable how serious you take yourself :D

Sorry, can't read your response, I only speak Cambodian and am too busy shilling for my $25 a week in wages. Every customer ripped off helps build a well in my village.

Oh and, lighten up, you take yourself way too seriously. It's an internet forum. :)

:eek::eek::eek:
Carry on @Remmebersoandso

[QUOTE"G2Ready, post: 1875040, member: 82 MIGHT out to be good guys

But @Leonard Washington & @PuddlePiratePunk being so new and didn't take much to pull there arm;)

And @Cyrix hangs out mostly in advice, prework out threads... haven't seen much in underground and suddenly want purple panda

Again... nothing against u three---- prolly solid dudes.... maybe.... just can't put much weight behind ur bloods just sayin[/QUOTE]

Dont judge a book by its cover brother lol Isnt that right @Cyrix ....posted on Reddit lately ? ;)

Edit- @Remmebersoandso take your shill ass eleswhere son.

Last edited:

Whaaat I would gladly shill for 25$ a day for

Sounds "G2Ready, post: 1875040, member: 82 MIGHT out to be good guys

But @Leonard Washington & @PuddlePiratePunk being so new and didn't take much to pull there arm;)

And @Cyrix hangs out mostly in advice, prework out threads... haven't seen much in underground and suddenly want purple panda

Again... nothing against u three---- prolly solid dudes.... maybe.... just can't put much weight behind ur bloods just sayin
Dont judge a book by its cover brother lol Isnt that right @Cyrix ....posted on Reddit lately ? ;)

Edit- @Remmebersoandso take your shill ass eleswhere son.[/QUOTE]
If Cyvix avi is him then sorry but he's taking bunk. I'm bigger than him and still natty:cool:

I have raws of test e, primo, eq, npp, sdrol, and var from ppl. So far I've only tried the sdrol and eq. Was a bit hesitant about the sdrol since I heard about a bad batch, but the newer batches were supposedly g2g. Had to cut sdrol run short because it made me feel like shit. Seems g2g though.

EQ was thicker than I expected. Gave me anxiety and decreased my cardio at 600mg a week. I don't seem to react well to EQ for gains but based on the sides and appearance I'd say it's pretty legit.

This is an example of a poorly written review.
"Seems good to go" what seems good to go? We need details! Saying it's pretty legit doesn't help.
I didn't react well to drol either prefer Dbol.
I used eq it got my hemoglobin levels and my blood pressure up had to donate blood twice during eq cycle at 600mg so donate a pint of blood if you haven't.

Why are you guys still here!
Can you really trust an American who moved to China [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

"Seems good to go" what seems good to go? We need details! Saying it's pretty legit doesn't help.
I used eq it got my hemoglobin levels and my blood pressure up had to donate blood twice during eq cycle at 600mg so donate a pint of blood if you haven't.
Like i said, there is only legit positive claim on this source so far. BS shills are comin out the woodwork for this one...
@PuddlePiratePunk im really confused by you bro....you just went against the shit you were talking about in the D-labs thread...not even a week ago....$30 bucks or not..MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE

Can't really fake EQ so I don't have anything else to add. The raws are consistent with legit EQ and I can't attest to the purity other than what ppl claims on their hlpc result. By not reacting well I mean the compound gives me some slow ass gains compared to the side effects and I will not be using EQ again.

[QUOTE"G2Ready, post: 1875040, member: 82 MIGHT out to be good guys

Again... nothing against u three---- prolly solid dudes.... maybe.... just can't put much weight behind ur bloods just sayin

Edit- @Remmebersoandso take your shill ass eleswhere son.[/QUOTE]

Dad?

Dad?[/QUOTE]
You're learning son lol Tell me new guy so you just joined Meso and all ready camping out in a new source thread huh? Why is that ? Lol[/QUOTE]

Well dad, I'm checking out areas of the forum. I'm now finding it amusing to rile up cdn and flint.