PurplePandaLabs Raw source

@purplepandalabs seeing as you cannot produced a picture of your "lab" with Meso and date. I'm starting to believe the guy on Reddit who called you out!!!!! Said this guy is a fraud with no overhead no lab just a 2bit reseller!

@purplepandalabs seeing as you cannot produced a picture of your "lab" with Meso and date. I'm starting to believe the guy on Reddit who called you out!!!!! Said this guy is a fraud with no overhead no lab just a 2bit reseller!
Regardless I hope my buddy doesn't get fucked so I don't get fucked then I can finally do my first cycle and bring in 30 pounds before my next weigh ins:cool:

It's like solely based on cost.
To bad your boss cannot comply with Meso's protocol. I would not suggest anyone buy from this guy until he complies!

Edit- @jbeg1985 I gotta be honest man I was furious when I read your thread. Mad at you and especially that cock sucker @Gutta.
Hope your recovery goes smooth bud get well.

Last edited:
To bad your boss cannot comply with Meso's protocol. I would not suggest anyone buy from this guy until he complies!

Edit- @jbeg1985 I gotta be honest man I was furious when I read your thread. Mad at you and especially that cock sucker @Gutta.
Hope your recovery goes smooth bud get well.
JBeg did admit he learned a very hard lesson, and his thread should be something the noobs should read when inquiring about sources.

So yes Meso is adamant about harm reduction...and keeping people informed.

Well once again I had a friend order!!! I didn't not spend a dime yet! I'm still just as poor as I was before he ordered! I will be one of the first to let you guys know! Y'all should be thinking me! I Didnot know if your your high school diploma was good enough to know chemistry:p

Well once again I had a friend order!!! I didn't not spend a dime yet! I'm still just as poor as I was before he ordered! I will be one of the first to let you guys know! Y'all should be thinking me! I Didnot know if your your high school diploma was good enough to know chemistry:p
Tell your friend to be careful as he might run the risk of being in same situation as @jbeg1985. Who knows....bet he'll sign up here to tell of his experience lol.

Stay safe!

l
i went out for chicken wings and beer! Literally the only benefit of being natural or atleast not in cycle!!! But for really all y'all hating because I had someone order. Not buying a single g of him till he has a test which he will get. He comes from money so it's nothing on him to pay for labmax. Plus bloods. I will be drunk honest with y'all and say I've learned to be a specific before spending a dime on anything! Y'all are pretty much famIly! I move often so often so here is where I can make friends! Shit I found my wife using the internet