PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Wow, still nothing from PPL huh? This is when I start to question myself and my actions. Is it best for the community to have me post bloods for a source that simply will not communicate or entertain the basic requirements of our group? Even if the bloods are good, would bolstering this source be right?

I am very interested in opinions from some VETS.

This is looking dismal :( I like pandas too. @insaiyan93 and I were going to start a panda farm. Looks like the mini elephants are what we will be investing in ...

From what I've seen, and if you check the Reddit source code of conduct, or whatever they call it, they only require a once a week log in.

Obviously that won't fly here.

You believe everybody checks in here daily? Looks like he runs his own business let him respond and if his response is unsatisfactory kick him from meso. Now all of you only look like impatient children is all...

You believe everybody checks in here daily? Looks like he runs his own business let him respond and if his response is unsatisfactory kick him from meso. Now all of you only look like impatient children is all...

I would expect promptness from a 'new source' when asked about their business. I also think the burden of proof (lab setup and the like) shouldn't have to be asked for by the consumer. Busy or not, I do not think that intro was a quality start however PPL has had a few high notes so far. I will say the body suits with the company logo was kinda cool and I like the fact that it was an owner that started the thread and not some shady lab rep. His posted pics were not disappointing either. His space looked promising with what even looks to be a negative air flow system?

But you are correct when you say we look impatient. I myself have a vested interest in his thread considering I am using his product, so yeah, I am a little impatient. When all is said and done I truly hope PPL ends up a team player.

Patiently waiting lol...

I'm not a VET, but I don't think posting blood results, good, or bad would be the thing to do if PPL doesn't comply. Just want to be clear, it really is not that hard to post pictures of your girl's Tits... Now, the other requested pictures, he might have a tougher time with... JMO:)

I'm not a VET, but I don't think posting blood results, good, or bad would be the thing to do if PPL doesn't comply. Just want to be clear, it really is not that hard to post pictures of your girl's Tits... Now, the other requested pictures, he might have a tougher time with... JMO:)
I'm starting to think the same thing as far as getting the pictures asked for. At this length of time i believe anybody with a little common sense will question the legitimacy of the pictures if they get posted at all

Let's allow Panda backpedal his claim that he's a manufacturer
ALL SOURCES ARE RESELLERS
nothing wrong with that

but Panda SHOULD begin posting chemical test pics NO EXCUSE
Supposing he uses labmax $15 for vials A+B, 25 for UV light that's $40
supposing shipping to china costs a whopping $160 (not far fetched as LM rips you off with shipping) that's $200
Or dancesafe kit
Complete Set of All 8 Testing Kits |
$105 supposing $95 shipping to china, that's still $200
anyways, $200 ain't a huge investment for someone who's supposed to have a few kilos in stock.

PURPLE PANDA WILL YOU POST TEST RESULTS?
YES OR NO?
HOW LONG SHOULD WE WAIT FOR RESULTS? IS 15 DAYS ENOUGH FOR YOU?
You should take this very seriously, your reputation is on the line

Let's allow Panda backpedal his claim that he's a manufacturer
ALL SOURCES ARE RESELLERS
nothing wrong with that

but Panda SHOULD begin posting chemical test pics NO EXCUSE
Supposing he uses labmax $15 for vials A+B, 25 for UV light that's $40
supposing shipping to china costs a whopping $160 (not far fetched as LM rips you off with shipping) that's $200
Or dancesafe kit
Complete Set of All 8 Testing Kits |
$105 supposing $95 shipping to china, that's still $200
anyways, $200 ain't a huge investment for someone who's supposed to have a few kilos in stock.

PURPLE PANDA WILL YOU POST TEST RESULTS?
YES OR NO?
HOW LONG SHOULD WE WAIT FOR RESULTS? 15 DAYS IS OK FOR YOU?
You should take this very seriously, your reputation is on the line
Supposed to have hlpc results of raws on the website.

IMG_0578.JPG IMG_0579.JPG IMG_0580.JPG IMG_0581.JPG IMG_0582.JPG Sorry for the day late reply(I've been busy with orders). Here's a sample of what we keep in stock. I haven't had time to go to hongkong where are Raws are warehoused/distributed from, I'll try and get down there tomorrow.

Last edited:
View attachment 64335 View attachment 64336 View attachment 64337 View attachment 64338 View attachment 64339 Sorry for the day late reply(I've been busy with orders). Here's a sample of what we keep in stock. I haven't had time to go to hongkong where are Raws are warehoused/distributed from, I'll try and get down there tomorrow.
What kind of testing was posted with your product I was was wrong it's not hplc Liquid something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
No it doesn't. All new customers from Meso can get a 10% discount
From the research I've done, he had some issues with generic hgh, but who hasn't. I seen an issue with epistane, that tested poorly, by I believe @jano , which depending on who you ask is either a good or bad thing.

From my research, I've never seen any customer service issues, or accusations of scamming.

On reddit (which I am NOT a member of, just to be clear) there's a lot of bloodwork on his stuff, and from what I've seen, they come back within acceptable ranges.

I'm not savvy enough to critique his testing methods, maybe someone with know how can interpret the raw data. I believe it's posted on the site.

He's on a short list of suppliers I've been considering trying out. But have been holding off. Honestly, I've thought to myself, I actually hoped he'd come to meso, because if he can survive the meso "vetting", and maintain his professionalism, it'd be a good sign.

If he sticks around for a while, maybe I will.

@purplepandalabs does that 5%off meso discount expire?

Supposed to have hlpc results of raws on the website.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Most "HPLC results" are made up
they don't even need Photoshop, Word, Excel or anything similar is ok
plain fact

The pics just show he has something to sell
now he he has to prove quality

after all anyone can print some fancy labels, put some sugar glass in bags, cooking oil in vials and begin selling
HOW LONG UNTIL WE GET THE DAMN CHEMICAL TEST RESULTS PICS/VIDEOS?

It looks like the ***** took the 'show me your wife tits' seriously LMAO
Hey, wait a minute there's no Meso RX + date label on the girl
probably he just handed $20 to have the corner stripper take a pic
Don't even think you'd get away changing subjects by posting boobs pics
WE ARE WAITING FOR CHEMICAL TEST RESULTS PICS