PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Wow, still nothing from PPL huh? This is when I start to question myself and my actions. Is it best for the community to have me post bloods for a source that simply will not communicate or entertain the basic requirements of our group? Even if the bloods are good, would bolstering this source be right?

I am very interested in opinions from some VETS.

This is looking dismal :( I like pandas too. @insaiyan93 and I were going to start a panda farm. Looks like the mini elephants are what we will be investing in ...

I can't imagine a world where a panda farm isn't an excellent investment haha

The meso rx and date paper looks photoshopped on top of gear or maybe I need to get my eyes checked

If steroids are not illegal there, then why cant we know the lab to enable us to verify whether its accredited?

Sorry but that pic wouldn't prove the lab ever tested your gear.
Gear is legal in China so what's the problem?

Simec and Chemtox print their info on every product they test

I have to say those are competitive prices. But you have to make it thru meso vetting to be taken serious.
Yeah
no excuses for not testing in an accredit lab
Chemtox $130 + shipping too expensive for someone who's supposed to have kilos worth tens of thousands in stock?

I'm pretty sure Purple Panda can find a top notch lab in china. Since gear is legal there, testing shouldn't be a problem.
Hint: Don't even try to fake a top lab result: We'll find out

alchem biotechnology co., ltd is who tests our Raws http://www.ajfz.net/english

Yeah
no excuses for not testing in an accredit lab
Chemtox $130 + shipping too expensive for someone who's supposed to have kilos worth tens of thousands in stock?

I'm pretty sure Purple Panda can find a top notch lab in china. Since gear is legal there, testing shouldn't be a problem.
Hint: Don't even try to fake a top lab result: We'll find out

Can someone find out when that website was made? Yes i saw the copyright at the bottom said 2016-2017

This guy is just a reseller lol No pics of the lab with a piece of papercand meso and date huh @purplepandalabs ???

Edit- oh and that pic of inventory with the Meso tag is the worst photoshopped attempt I've seen lmao

I already posted pics or lab
No you didn't!!!!! We want a sign with Meso and the date in the lab!!!!!!! You aren't getting away with shit buddy i promise you that ;)

Edit- @lckyrica I wouldn't posted the blood work here bro. If this clown wants to play games then keep them to yourself.

Last edited:
No you didn't!!!!! We want a sign with Meso and the date in the lab!!!!!!! You aren't getting away with shit buddy i promise you that ;)
Check the forth page of this thread. You're right I didn't print out a sign because no one asked for it they just said lab pics. But I can go take some more