PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Yes its nonsense bitch lol I've been busting fakes for a while son. I know exactly who is on this clowns team...bet that!
Hahaha you make me laugh dude. Keyboard warriors are fucking hilarious! Keep you're silly shit coming I'll keep laughing. When you're finished with this maybe move out of your mom's basement?

Hahaha you make me laugh dude. Keyboard warriors are fucking hilarious! Keep you're silly shit coming I'll keep laughing. When you're finished with this maybe move out of your mom's basement?
All of your 5'7 197 there tough guy? Lol

200w.gif

@purplepanda you just gonna lurk all day? You best start to comply or things are only gonna worse for you...promise!

2017-03-19 11.13.23.png

Boo who cry me a river, we all have life problems! Try the Dr Phil website.. cuz if you wanna talk shit best be prepared.

Your avi had me thinking about my childhood when I watched the WWF....thus "know your role" was used... Whats going on my little sheep fucker? How u been?

Reminding you of childhood, so last week?

I'm having fun, I didn't know this could be so fun. Alhthough I feel like I'm laughing at the special needs child, soI it's kinda sad.

Feel free to come and find out. It's actually less now too stress will do that though. So 5'7" 189 currently best of luck though.

Love the honesty. Don't get much of that here, apart from cdn and flint, who are both 7 foot 4, 300lbs and 4% bodyfat

IMG_1367.PNG Found some pics of swole panda on google....
This is him when first coming to meso before he tried panda gear

IMG_1366.PNG

This him now after panda gear

@purplepandalabs

While ur catching some meso photos of your lab for these fellows....

I'd like for you to show us some pics of these "broads in Atlanta" you got... pics or it didn't happen.

Keep it coming lol.
We will.
I thought we were vetting?
Your not a Veteran so step aside. Your shill and know nothing of this place. Your questions are fucking pointless and are leading no where.
Inspector Clueless is the case, we can all rest easy:D

"Know your role" epic!!!
Your such a shill. How do you keep talking knowing we are well aware of your game your playing? It's waste of time for you. Give it up.
Let's stay on the topic. If you wanna make insults do it regarding what and why we're here instead just making shit up. It's pathetic and getting you or anyone else anywhere. If your gonna shill do it right by making PPL look good not making yourself look bad.

We will.

Your not a Veteran so step aside. Your shill and know nothing of this place. Your questions are fucking pointless and are leading no where.

Your such a shill. How do you keep talking knowing we are well aware of your game your playing? It's waste of time for you. Give it up.

Let's stay on the topic. If you wanna make insults do it regarding what and why we're here instead just making shit up. It's pathetic and getting you or anyone else anywhere. If your gonna shill do it right by making PPL look good not making yourself look bad.
Well, I don't give a fuck if PPL looks good or bad so there's that. Then cdn's faggot ass attacks me with shill or reddit nonsense? So all you fucks that wanna play this game... Fine, as I said keep it coming. Makes no difference to me.

We will.

Yep, I'm taking in all these $$$ from shilling on meso...so much money..tremendous amounts of money.

The paranoia is so hilarious.

Reminding you of childhood, so last week?

I'm having fun, I didn't know this could be so fun. Alhthough I feel like I'm laughing at the special needs child, soI it's kinda sad.

Love the honesty. Don't get much of that here, apart from cdn and flint, who are both 7 foot 4, 300lbs and 4% bodyfat
And stop giving out stupid advice to new members like take 20 d-bol wtf is wrong with you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk