Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

5 IE/Tag morgens und abends für ca. 2 Monate, dann Blutabnahme. Es wurde am nächsten Morgen entnommen, ~12 Stunden nach der letzten Injektion von 10 IE, die ich IM machte. Meine IGF1-Basislinie war etwa 270.

It would be interesting if you have ever had another gh brand tested on igf1 and how your values were

Igf1 blood levels are not an accurate indicator of hgh purity. If anyone needs a purity/potency indicator HPLC testing of the actual product is required
Did I write something about purity here? An igf1 of 271 with 10 iu gh are not possible even with poor quality. That's 1 point above his baseline? Aren't you so naïve

Is this supposed to be a bad joke? Someone presents this result and you want to talk further about buying there? How stupid do you have to be
Do you have any further details about why should I not consider buying because of blood result that can not for the love of god be a indicator of the products potency?

I never told them not to buy or consider it? Can you read or ? I said that it is more important to clarify this. The fact is gh causes igf1 to rise. Ok it is different with each other one higher the other lower. But no one absolutely no one gets 1 point out of 10 iu real gh.. What is not to be understood

I never told them not to buy or consider it? Can you read or ? I said that it is more important to clarify this. The fact is gh causes igf1 to rise. Ok it is different with each other one higher the other lower. But no one absolutely no one gets 1 point out of 10 iu real gh.. What is not to be understood
So what's the conclusion so we can move on? lol

That their gh is absolute filth. Which I find very sad because I was very interested in it. All the worse that they do not clarify it and act as if that were normal

I can read but you definitely can't write, unless you want to call someone stupid.

Now shooo, go be a troll somewhere else.

I'm a troll because I'm addressing a problem. I have defended them everywhere until today. But apparently everything is true.. if you address a problem you are a troll

That their gh is absolute filth. Which I find very sad because I was very interested in it. All the worse that they do not clarify it and act as if that were normal
Disregard all the positive tests right?
Ive been taking the hgh for awhile now.
Its doing exactly what the hgh i was using before this at nearly half the price so why dont you gamble the55- 70 dollars and see for yourself

Its doing exactly what the hgh i was using before this at nearly half the price so why dont you gamble the55- 70 dollars and see for yourself
Cause he is a loyal shill for another source. Search his post history.

No, I don't ignore it. So he answer is helpful. I'm a germ troll or something.. He can sell 10 people gh 9 of them get good a mess. That's why these tests are so important. And that's why I say we should talk about it when 1 test sucks. And that's the one with the user

Oh, just keep your fuck idiot. He asked me what the conclusion was. That was my answer. It's not about maligning the source. But you don't seem to understand. Bastard
Donald Trump GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

No you are a troll cause you are fucking stupid ass excuse for wasting oxygen.

If you have ANY kind of proof that @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals hgh is filth, either spill the beans or stfu.

@Millard this is getting ridiculous.
While I shouldn't be itt tbh, this is unfortunately not a troll and it's hopeless to argue. The entire german BB community firmly believes that HGH serum and IGF-1 tests are legitimate indicators for HGH quality despite a complete lack of evidence - they've shunned reality in favour of an elaborate delusion to seek comfort in this false sense of security - all to avoid the reality wherein they'll have to pay Janoshik more than 20 bucks for a proper HGH HPLC test result.