Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

My first kit was amazing, totally pip free, but the last kit is pip city.
they defiantly changed the recipe, or the EO was eating the rubber :)
Wait. Jokes aside- can some solvents actually break down the rubber stopper? Because now I'm concerned as I don't store my vials upright, they're all kinda thrown into a big ziplock bag.

Is it possible to get Accutane in pill form? Also, I'm curious, why is the MoQ 50g? Anything I'm missing? Thanks :)

Wait. Jokes aside- can some solvents actually break down the rubber stopper? Because now I'm concerned as I don't store my vials upright, they're all kinda thrown into a big ziplock bag.
Just store them upright, It’s not some big inconvenience. I bought a essential oils case on Amazon and just put all my full vials in that. I’m not sure if the rubber stoppers can leach or not but I don’t store oil in syringes for the same concern about the rubber plunger possibly leaching.

That’s just me but I’m not saying it does or doesn’t. It’s certainly possible

Could have sworn that used to say something about alt accounts…
In his post on the harm reduction thread, he explicit confirmed there were no alt accounts. But don't let FACTS get in the way of your fantasies.

Someone wanted to see the price list. I provided a link to the relevant post and was banned for promoting the source. Of course, I regret being helpful and it will never happen again lol.

In his post on the harm reduction thread, he explicit confirmed there were no alt accounts. But don't let FACTS get in the way of your fantasies.

Someone wanted to see the price list. I provided a link to the relevant post and was banned for promoting the source. Of course, I regret being helpful and it will never happen again lol.
You got banned and now your back. Ding dong got banned and came back when he really shouldn’t have. I don’t think his word matters much if he’s letting you all back. Isn’t this board supposed to be about protecting the consumer from shit like this?