Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Wait. Jokes aside- can some solvents actually break down the rubber stopper? Because now I'm concerned as I don't store my vials upright, they're all kinda thrown into a big ziplock bag.
Yeah certain solvents will break down stoppers a lot faster than others. Here is a chart that may be useful to the blokes looking for filters/stoppers etc for homebrewing . Syringe Filters Solvent Compatibility Chart

Last edited:
Wait. Jokes aside- can some solvents actually break down the rubber stopper? Because now I'm concerned as I don't store my vials upright, they're all kinda thrown into a big ziplock bag.
Short answer, yes. Some solvents can eat away/ degrade the rubber stopper. Some faster than others.

Interesting- Thank you. You seem knowledgeable...what are the chances that I have rubber in my fucking oil(being that some vials have been stored upside down for months now. Toss'em? Serious question...
It is possible if you are keeping your stash for an extended period of time and if your source has used cheaper stoppers. If you are in doubt I would salvage them . Get some syringe filters and new sterile already capped vials closer to the time of use and run the individual vials through the syringe filter into a new vial. As an example I use these JET BIOFIL Syringe Filters 30mm PVDF 0.22µm/0.45µm STERILE

Disregard the brand etc but take note of the PVDF and the fact the filters are sterile and 0.22um filter . Hopefully that steers you in the right direction and eases your mind a little.

Best course for resilient stoppers are silicone ones that don't have any problem with the usual amount of solvents found in gear

Tracy or Bros.. Has there been HPLC test done on this new batch of HGH 10iu?. Batch Date: 2022/09/05 If it's in another thread or x-number of pages back here could someone direct me to it. If this batch hasn't been sent to Janoshik yet, is it on process to be tested?? Thanks.

Tracy or Bros.. Has there been HPLC test done on this new batch of HGH 10iu?. Batch Date: 2022/09/05 If it's in another thread or x-number of pages back here could someone direct me to it. If this batch hasn't been sent to Janoshik yet, is it on process to be tested?? Thanks.
Not available and not on process to be tested