Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It is adviced to stack it with HGH and MGF and Insulin.

You pin MGF after training; minutes later HGH, then minutes later fast acting insulin + IGF LR3 and get your food / shake down

So If someone pins 5iu hgh total daily will have to inject all the amount after training or split it ? I inject my total amount of 5iu as soon as I wake up and after I eat my breakfast

I want to give a review of the new Canada Line.

I Ordered 4 raws (700g) and a kit of semiglutide around Oct 14. Received 3 tracking numbers quickly. Early Nov I inquired about the tracking not updating after 3 weeks and was told that it was shipped via the Canada Line. That's kind of cool since CL wasn't even announced yet when I ordered, and I paid for the cheaper China Post shipment.

What happens now is basically the original tracking numbers become the QSC internal tracking, and you gotta wait for the 50kg bulk shipment to arrive in Canada and for your order to be repackaged, before getting a new tracking number for UPS.

Earlier this week Tracy sent me the UPS tracking and today it was delivered.

Total process took about 6 weeks from order to door, but that could be for any number of reasons
- working out kinks in new Canada Line
- had to wait for 50kg cumulative orders to fill a shipping container for Canada Line
- who the fuck knows what else

I really like having the customs risk offloaded from me to QSC.

It's also noteworthy that I placed my order right in the middle of pretty major logistical changes, and they were able to get the order right, they didn't lose track of it while making big changes behind the scenes.

This is my second order, I have one more pack coming (partial reship of my first order) as well, probably that will be here in another month or so. I'll compare that experience to this one, but so far I do like the Canada Line.
So around 5 weeks to receive tracking and 6 weeks to receive the products?
Thanks for your review!

I Ordered 4 raws (700g) and a kit of semiglutide around Oct 14. Received 3 tracking numbers quickly. Early Nov I inquired about the tracking not updating after 3 weeks and was told that it was shipped via the Canada Line. That's kind of cool since CL wasn't even announced yet when I ordered, and I paid for the cheaper China Post shipment.

What happens now is basically the original tracking numbers become the QSC internal tracking, and you gotta wait for the 50kg bulk shipment to arrive in Canada and for your order to be repackaged, before getting a new tracking number for UPS.

Total process took about 6 weeks from order to door, but that could be for any number of reasons
- had to wait for 50kg cumulative orders to fill a shipping container for Canada Line

It's also noteworthy that I placed my order right in the middle of pretty major logistical changes, and they were able to get the order right, they didn't lose track of it while making big changes behind the scenes.

This is my second order, I have one more pack coming (partial reship of my first order) as well, probably that will be here in another month or so. I'll compare that experience to this one, but so far I do like the Canada Line.
Thanks for the feedback
Just a small remark
21kg parcels not 50kg

That's great to hear it went good!

I ordered the week after you, so hoping to take delivery in the next couple weeks here. ordered some HGH, Sema, and Var raws

I was told by QSC the Canadian reship line no longer exists, only shipping China line now to Canada

I'm planning to order in december and I'd love for some eq or bold cyp oils for AI and some soft tissue/collagen support for my high test bulk as I am hesitant to jump into homebrewing. Sure eq seems to be fairly noob friendly as its already liquid and fairly cheap, so there's some margin for cock ups, but still.

It was suspended temporary, but now all back to normal
Temporarily ? As in 24 hours lol ? Did you bait a few people into paying 20% insurance? This seems to be the latest qsc scam…

-Order placed canada reship nov 14
- Order paid, CONFIRMED nov 15 by qsc
- Nov 20th 5 days later, qsc says canada reship option is no more and all good things must come to an end, says I will offer refund or store credit depending on payment method. Or continue to ship old China post line but no reship policy unless you pay 20% of the total order in insurance.
-Sneaks in at the last moment my primo 200 is being sent 2 - primo 100 because the 200 is out, on an order paid and confirmed 5 days prior.
-Magically canada reship is reborn 4 days later it seems lol anyone else this happen to please step forward