Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

For the bac water, what will the price be and is it shipped/available from the US warehouse? Also, is the 8% surcharge mentioned next to BTC in the price list specific only to BTC or all the crypto listed? Thanks!
Bac water not available
No bac water in US warehouse
BTC only that have 8% surcharge

So If someone pins 5iu hgh total daily will have to inject all the amount after training or split it ? I inject my total amount of 5iu as soon as I wake up and after I eat my breakfast
Any amount after would be fine i think its just for those satellite cells at least thats why with igf des you pin hgh immediately post and then 90 minutes later when your body would be getting IGF you dose igf des into the muscle. I dont know about LR3 or MGF though.

Any amount after would be fine i think its just for those satellite cells at least thats why with igf des you pin hgh immediately post and then 90 minutes later when your body would be getting IGF you dose igf des into the muscle. I dont know about LR3 or MGF though.
Could you post a link to the IGF-1 DES dosing protocol you are talking about?

Could you post a link to the IGF-1 DES dosing protocol you are talking about?
Got this from alex kikel and ive gotten really good results. Wanted a better tricep drop in the front double and definitely achieved that with the protocol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221126-110330_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221126-110330_Chrome.jpg
    787.4 KB · Views: 171
Was this taken from an ebook of his?
Its actually on his free forum called "theprepcoachforum " but it is included in the growth hormone book but hes a stand up guy and released damn near everything for free essentially. The ebook just has everyrhing condensed into a book but he periodically releases all his knowledge in bits and pieces on that forum and on Instagram

Nah i tried waiting only to see stock dissappear so I just went with the 50 ship.
When did you order? I ordered reship, my order was confirmed but then a few days later apparently it wasn’t available anymore and got charged 20% of total order for insurance if the package gets seized/lost via China Post and now all of a sudden the reship line is working again.

When did you order? I ordered reship, my order was confirmed but then a few days later apparently it wasn’t available anymore and got charged 20% of total order for insurance if the package gets seized/lost via China Post and now all of a sudden the reship line is working again.
Always use reship have never had issue.

Always use reship have never had issue.
When was your latest order though and how many times have you used reship? It hasn’t been available that long. I paid and got confirmation for reship and then all of a sudden he said that reship wasn’t available, so I had to use regular China Post and buy insurance, but now he is saying reship is available again. Not sure how a reship line becomes unavailable for 5 days and suddenly is up and running again.