Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

For those still confused about dosing tesofensine, the half-life is 8 days. You could dose let's say 10 mg every 1.5 weeks and it should work out. The microgram scales on Amazon only measure down to about 10mg, no lower.
Interesting. This might make the micro scoops doable. I was going to just do the pain staking process of capping, but if I could just take a scoop once a week that would save me so much time

Interesting. This might make the micro scoops doable. I was going to just do the pain staking process of capping, but if I could just take a scoop once a week that would save me so much time
I think it would be a better idea to make a suspension... less sides, less of a huge bolus dose

I think it would be a better idea to make a suspension... less sides, less of a huge bolus dose
Yeah I’d be curious to see how much the dopamine and serotonin would spike and drop off with a bolus dose like that.
Suspension would be easy but I’m well equipped to make my caps. Just hate the process. Takes so long but then I can knock out a few thousand caps in half a day.

You really believe 10mg every 10 days equals 1mg daily because the half life is 8 days?

This is bullshit. Don't try it. The sides will be nasty for sure.

so since caffeins half life is around 4-6 hours, i just take 5 grams on sunday and am good for the week.
You guys have the best ideas!

It was suspended for few days we thought it was suspended permanently, but we were notified by the agent that we can use it again.
I haven't forced anyone to pay insurance, I even offered full refund for anyone who wanna cancel his order when the reship was suspended, and the insurance was optional.

All the lines can be suspended temporary, US citizens faced that for weeks with China Post, EU same, Australia they all use now insurance, in logistics this is very frequent that some lines can get suspended either temporary or permanent.
Canadians should be gratful that we have a such line available.
You complain about maybe paying $40 or $100 extra to get a reship cost free if your order had a problem, but you forget if you purchased domestic it's the prices for 1 vial.
He's right, I had the order canceled and 20% wasn't forced upon me, I simply refunded my order.

so since caffeins half life is around 4-6 hours, i just take 5 grams on sunday and am good for the week.
You guys have the best ideas!
Lol jeeze it wasn’t my idea I just said interesting to someone’s post interesting meaning I’d research it. Depending on the literature half-life could be adequate. Take Test E and Semaglutide as examples. But I normally always split my doses of everything up as much as possible. Doesn’t mean I’d trash the idea without looking into it first