Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

anyone have any thoughts on UGL tirazepide?
Been on mounjaro for 4 months. At 7.5. With how hard it’s becoming using the coupon I ordered the 10 mg box a few weeks ago and it’s in the fridge ready to recon. I will try and remember to tag you when I take the first 10 dose of qsc to see I feel subjectively. Honestly though I’m sure it’ll be the same.

Been on mounjaro for 4 months. At 7.5. With how hard it’s becoming using the coupon I ordered the 10 mg box a few weeks ago and it’s in the fridge ready to recon. I will try and remember to tag you when I take the first 10 dose of qsc to see I feel subjectively. Honestly though I’m sure it’ll be the same.
worse comes to worse, I would expect a 20% less effective of "Feels".

I am sure the UGL one will work

And what is the other 4.6%? I think I never saw a 100% purity
I'm a protein scientist for a large biotech company. I can vouch that most products on inserts range from 90% to 99% for a quality product. Contaminants like truncation, post translational modifications, and other proteins that are unresolveable during the chromatography portion of production make up for those differences. HPLC results like this can be further supported by SDS-PAGE and densitomitry if concerned. Sadly, there's no way to know what contaminants are present without mass spec, peptide sequencing, etc. There's also no way to confirm that the GH is in a bioactive confirmation and theres only one form of the protein without light scattering analytical techniques. I can confirm that I started 4 IU/day about 3+ weeks ago from QS and already can tell the benefits without question after 1 kit.

I'm a protein scientist for a large biotech company. I can vouch that most products on inserts range from 90% to 99% for a quality product. Contaminants like truncation, post translational modifications, and other proteins that are unresolveable during the chromatography portion of production make up for those differences. HPLC results like this can be further supported by SDS-PAGE and densitomitry if concerned. Sadly, there's no way to know what contaminants are present without mass spec, peptide sequencing, etc. There's also no way to confirm that the GH is in a bioactive confirmation and theres only one form of the protein without light scattering analytical techniques. I can confirm that I started 4 IU/day about 3+ weeks ago from QS and already can tell the benefits without question after 1 kit.
Thank you for the answer. I had no doubts about the quality of QSC's GH, it was a question for personal culture. Thanks again

What are the next peptides (untested) you want us to test at Janoshik?
epitalon. dsip. GHK-Cu
all peptides for health...antiaging and beauty

ps. i made an order payment 28 november and still waiting for tracking code, no email received (EU special line). is it normal or takes more to the pack to be shipped out?

Last edited: