Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Quick question for anyone that's used the domestic reship to the U.S. recently...how long did it take before you got tracking? From reading older posts it sounds like around two weeks before tracking was received. Has this been the case for anyone recently? Also did you receive tracking via email?

Quick question for anyone that's used the domestic reship to the U.S. recently...how long did it take before you got tracking? From reading older posts it sounds like around two weeks before tracking was received. Has this been the case for anyone recently? Also did you receive tracking via email?
I just ordered a week ago and got it like the next day.

I ordered a small order (3 kits and some tabs) and had shipping within 24hrs). That one was paid 18th and shipping was provided the 19th. Nothing ever changed on that one. The 26th I got another tracking number, that one showed it arrived and then left it's location stateside by Dec 5th. No update since then but I'm sure it will soon.

Placed a second larger order (5 kits, raws, tabs) and didn't get shipping from Nov 29 to Dec 7, they assured me it was because of how they deal with larger packages and shortly after I received tracking of the package being expected to leave it's location stateside pretty soon. That's just awesome and I can't wait to get a hold of them.

Both using reship and both got me tracking info and didn't leave me hanging either way

I ordered a small order (3 kits and some tabs) and had shipping within 24hrs). That one was paid 18th and shipping was provided the 19th. Nothing ever changed on that one. The 26th I got another tracking number, that one showed it arrived and then left it's location stateside by Dec 5th. No update since then but I'm sure it will soon.

Placed a second larger order (5 kits, raws, tabs) and didn't get shipping from Nov 29 to Dec 7, they assured me it was because of how they deal with larger packages and shortly after I received tracking of the package being expected to leave it's location stateside pretty soon. That's just awesome and I can't wait to get a hold of them.

Both using reship and both got me tracking info and didn't leave me hanging either way
Yeah, I'm not worried about it. Its my first order and I just want to know how everything goes usually. It's been more than 24 hours since I ordered but I'm in no rush.

I placed a smaller order to the USA via reship the 26th and got tracking the 28th but QSC told me it wouldn’t update for a while. Till it was repacked and sent stateside. I think they have so many orders that they are consolidating multiple orders before sending them out maybe. I could be wrong though. Anyway it’s all good-QSC hasn’t let me down before.

Can anyone recommend a decent milligram reloading or lab scale accurate to 0.001g? I feel like those $30-$50 scales on Amazon aren’t going to cut it.

Go to eBay and see if you can get a used lab grade scale.

Or do what I suspect a lot here are doing: weigh out a much larger amount (more accurate) and put it into Humco or something. Easier to measure out smaller doses this way.

Go to eBay and see if you can get a used lab grade scale.

Or do what I suspect a lot here are doing: weigh out a much larger amount (more accurate) and put it into Humco or something. Easier to measure out smaller doses this way.
Humco would make the oral raw be in a suspension then, correct? Can shaking it vigoursly before drawing out with an oral syringe be that accurate when it comes to dosing anything in the 1-10mg range?

I placed a smaller order to the USA via reship the 26th and got tracking the 28th but QSC told me it wouldn’t update for a while. Till it was repacked and sent stateside. I think they have so many orders that they are consolidating multiple orders before sending them out maybe. I could be wrong though. Anyway it’s all good-QSC hasn’t let me down before.
Cool. You requested the tracking or it was provided by them without asking?