Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

36 days since ordering. USPS in Los Angeles created a label and has been awaiting for the item since Dec 5th. Asked about it on email and all I got was “impossible, all packages get delivered”… hoping that holds true lmao not looking good though
I ordered exactly a month ago. Still can't get any tracking info to work though. Hoping it just randomly shows up one day haha.

10IU kits or 15IU or both(mixed)?

The last batch I bought were blue tops, too, but I ordered them in July/August, so there is very likely a new batch by now.
I have blue 10ius I ordered in August as well from international. Where do you find batch date for the hGH?

OP says sesame oil. Has this changed since then?
I asked becasue I read sesame oil in the OP also. Somewhere along the way in this thread, they changed to MCT oil. More recent posts seem to indicate they are using MCT Oil now for the injectables.

Ordered November 24th pack landed December 9th via domestic reship to US. Everything's intact and accounted for thanks

Attachments

• 20221209_113720.jpg
    20221209_113720.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 142