Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Humco would make the oral raw be in a suspension then, correct? Can shaking it vigoursly before drawing out with an oral syringe be that accurate when it comes to dosing anything in the 1-10mg range?

It's not a solution, you still need to shake it vigorously before dosing. For 1 mg I'd put 100 mg in 100 mL; making it more dilute should allow for more accurate dosing.

If dosed prewo the pumps are insane... after the 1st wk I switched to postwo so I obviously don't get the pumps.
I'm gonna finish this 6wk run (3x per week of 50mcg split bilat) this week & take 6wks off LR3 then want to run 6wks of QSC's IGF-1 DES.
I guess I can't yet tell of any visual gains but my strength has shot up dramatically but I have added 200mg primo/wk & 68mg anavar/day to my trt 200mg test c/wk.
Landed today , about 4 days after shipping , black tops.. igf-1 LR3

Thanks Q

why not simply do x10 kits like for peptides? 20% discount is good but one person needs vials to use the oil..... can be reused old empty kits?
x10 kits are discounted too, but it is very rare when someone order 10 kits per item expect for test.

This option make you able to fill your old empty vials.