Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'm only on day 8 of doing this after wasting 3mg's by reconstituting the entire vial at once. I slept less than 5 hours the last 3 nights and I just realized it's the reason why. Single dose LR3 reconstitution is the only way to go. I injected the shit out of my biceps with it and humalog the last 2 days and I can feel them growing. This stuff is awesome, but if you reconstitute whole mg vials it's not gonna do shit unless you're injecting entire vials
So you are saying if you reconstitute a 1 ml vial of IGF LR3 with bacteriostatic water it has to be usEd in one shot or it goes bad…? Where is this info available, please

So you are saying if you reconstitute a 1 ml vial of IGF LR3 with bacteriostatic water it has to be usEd in one shot or it goes bad…? Where is this info available, please
It's been debated, discussed, & argued about ad nauseam with no clear results.
We need some @janoshik testing...
What's the price on this @janoshik?
I'd be willing to chip in some cash or BTC.

I ordered a kit of Semaglutide and Tirazepide but man the Canadian line is having some issues, so I came to check what the heck was going on. It's going on to 8 weeks now and still no tracking, at least I'm not dealing with customs. Ill be glad when I get it... if I even do at this point lol.

I ordered a kit of Semaglutide and Tirazepide but man the Canadian line is having some issues, so I came to check what the heck was going on. It's going on to 8 weeks now and still no tracking, at least I'm not dealing with customs. Ill be glad when I get it... if I even do at this point lol.
Canadian line as in domestic reship ?

Be patient, it will come. I once worried too after weeks of no tracking but it came in the end. Have faith, QSC delivers.

Just started semaglutide that I received from QSC. Shit works. Took .3mg today and already I am not craving food which is insane since my stomach is an endless pit where I can eat 10k cal for dinner and still be hungry. Shits legit.

I'm sure our orders were in the same seacan. I've been waiting about the same amount of time. Its my first order, but it'll show eventually

It's been debated, discussed, & argued about ad nauseam with no clear results.
We need some @janoshik testing...
What's the price on this @janoshik?
I'd be willing to chip in some cash or BTC.

I'm sure that the igf doesn't gets bad if it's not used in one shot.
Maybe the igf is too unstable and some substance is going to be lost after weeks - I don't know.
However everyone who have taken more than 100mcg will know it that the igf didn't get bad if your hands are shaking because of low blood sugar.

I friend of mine have a vial which got mixed more than 2 months again. Maybe he will report his experience after he has taken it.

Btw: Regarding other peptides like MT2 are also stable for weeks/few months.

Last edited:
Canadian line as in domestic reship ?
Correct

Be patient, it will come. I once worried too after weeks of no tracking but it came in the end. Have faith, QSC delivers.

Just started semaglutide that I received from QSC. Shit works. Took .3mg today and already I am not craving food which is insane since my stomach is an endless pit where I can eat 10k cal for dinner and still be hungry. Shits legit.
Sema was really good at first, but just like Lira, it may lose it's efficacy with prolonged use. When that happens, I would strongly advise that you try Tirazepide. YMMV, of course, but that stuff worked like magic for me; I used 10mg EW for 8 weeks, and the 8th week was just as good as the 3rd week for me. I did not get as much bloating either than when compared to both Sema and Lira.

Tirazepide seemed to take away the mental drive to eat vs. Sema and Lira which were both more physical. Even when I'm completely full, I can still eat when I'm bored, tired, or stressed. Tirazepide eliminated that sensation, where as Sema and Lira both seemed to work by significantly slowing down your digestion. Sadly when I found out how well Tirazepide worked for me, Canadian sources started to stock sample tested Semaglutide lmao. I'm fucking stuck forever buying overpriced pens.

Question for those who’ve used QSC growth the 10iu kits. I’m on my 3rd vial and each one has come up really cloudy. I don’t know why cause I’m using BA water and it’s the same BA water I used in my last 2 kits from
Another sponsor too. So wondering why this is happening and what I can do?

Anyone ever have a package get delivered while tracking still shows en route to XYZ? (Like delivered without showing delivered or even out for delivery). That's maybe the one thing I worry about since it's coming to my warehouse

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Any chance we'll ever see a DHT ester available?
Any one of many available would be nice.
I've a list of cas numbers if you're interested.

EDIT: Added notes

Code:
No Ester:	DHT						cas 521-18-6

Oral: 		Mestanolone 17-aa				cas 521-11-9

ESTERS:

------------- Formerly marketed: -----------------

androstanolone propionate (Pesomax)				cas 855-22-1		(2 day 1/2 life)

androstanolone valerate (Apeton)				cas 26271-72-7		(4 day 1/2 life)

Androstanolone benzoate (Ermalone-Amp, Hermalone, Sarcosan)	cas 1057-07-4		(3.25 day 1/2 life)

androstanolone enanthate (Anaboleen Depot)			cas 33776-88-4		(5 day 1/2 life)

------------- Never marketed: -----------------

Dihydrotestosterone acetate					cas 1164-91-6		(2.5 day 1/2 life)

Dihydrotestosterone butyrate					cas 18069-66-4		(10 min 1/2 life)

Dihydrotestosterone formate					cas 4589-90-6		(3 day 1/2 life)

Dihydrotestosterone undecanoate					cas 6804-12-2		(25 day 1/2 life)

Last edited: