Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

In this list I have added 1L prices for oils, finished, it costs 20% cheaper than kits prices

View attachment 176428

You fill small vials with it

No need for fake labels.

1 kit is 10x10ml = 100ml
1 L of oil = 1000ml in big bottles are 20% cheaper, which means you multiply the price for a kit by 8.

No need to be filtered, already filtered.
So, for anyone considering these 1 liter "finished" oils, you need to realize that you can't draw out oil with a syringe without possible contamination. There is no stopper to draw from.

This oil needs to be re-filtered before use or transferring to smaller vials.

Don't get suckered here. If you need a liter of oil, just buy 10 fucking kits.

Qsc may as well not filter it and sell it a bit cheaper because it has to be re-filtered regardless.

I'll be back when the rotting ass cheek posts start rolling in because some dumbfucks will still inject this shit without first filtering.

Y'all have been warned.

So you are saying if you reconstitute a 1 ml vial of IGF LR3 with bacteriostatic water it has to be usEd in one shot or it goes bad…? Where is this info available, please
I dont have the proof. But many people say it's completely degraded in 48 hours, and many say it takes 3 or 4 days. I believe quick degradation to be true based on my own recent usage and experience with QSC's LR3 that tested 99% pure according to Jano

I dont have the proof. But many people say it's completely degraded in 48 hours, and many say it takes 3 or 4 days. I believe quick degradation to be true based on my own recent usage and experience with QSC's LR3 that tested 99% pure according to Jano
For a long time people thought hgh is highly unstable and shaking it even a little will destroy it, until Janoshik proved that is totally nonsense.
So I have my doubts.

Question for those who’ve used QSC growth the 10iu kits. I’m on my 3rd vial and each one has come up really cloudy. I don’t know why cause I’m using BA water and it’s the same BA water I used in my last 2 kits from
Another sponsor too. So wondering why this is happening and what I can do?
What country are you in? Did you buy these domestic or international?

For a long time people thought hgh is highly unstable and shaking it even a little will destroy it, until Janoshik proved that is totally nonsense.
So I have my doubts.
I don't notice any lessening of effects with hgh over time but with igf I notice a massive difference, from working awesomely to not working at all. Hgh does degrade according to jano, a vial lost half its potency at room temperature after a week

I don't notice any lessening of effects with hgh over time but with igf I notice a massive difference, from working awesomely to not working at all. Hgh does degrade according to jano, a vial lost half its potency at room temperature after a week
ive used the igf lr3 for 12 days reconstituted in bac water all the time and not one single time did i feel any difference

EU domestic HGH Chrismas sales
$60/kit

EU domestic HGH released by customs, so we start accepting preorders.

For big buyers or friends who wanna share a big order of 100 kits HGH

100 kits HGH $60/kit, free shipping

If you place an order with your friends (multiples locations) you just need to pay the extra shipping cost.

Today orders for 100 kits HGH $60/kit
Tomorrow it's gonna be $61/kit
The day after $62/kit
etc...

Until the goods are in our warehouse, so it's gonna come back to $80/kit

Small orders preorder $75/kit

shipping $15 for France and Germany
shipping $28 for other EU countries

Other goods in EU warehouse:

Peptidesdosageprice/kit ($)
BPC157 10x5mg75
TB50010x5mg105
HCG10x2500iu105
IGF-1 LR310x1mg165

Share with your friends

Orders and contact: qingdao.rep@protonmail.com

$60/kit

If you place an order with your friends (multiples locations) you just need to pay the extra shipping cost.

The day after $62/kit
etc...

BPC15710x5mg75
TB50010x5mg105
HCG10x2500iu105
IGF-1 LR310x1mg165

Share with your friends

Orders and contact: qingdao.rep@protonmail.com
Is there also a christmas special price for igf1:cool::cool:

$60/kit

The day after $62/kit
etc...

BPC15710x5mg75
TB50010x5mg105