Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

That's amazing if you think about it....
Idk man.

10 Test P kits= $600 1L Test P= $480

Sounds great on paper bc you saved 100 bucks and some change

But now you've gotta buy
-100 vials, stoppers, and caps $
-Sterilizing compounds/equipment for said vials $
-A halfway decent crimper $

And you've gotta know what you're doing

AND even after all that, you run the risk of contaminating the product and/or injecting microplastics into your ass from these Chinese water bottles.

Being that their products are already so cheap, I don't think the headache is worth the addition savings, at least not for an average AAS user like myself.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Are these BPA-free plastic bottles?
Do you fill each bottle to order or are they prefilled and stored for days/weeks at a time?

Idk man.

But now you've gotta buy

AND even after all that, you run the risk of contaminating the product and/or injecting microplastics into your ass from these Chinese water bottles.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Do you fill each bottle to order or are they prefilled and stored for days/weeks at a time?
Hmmm....fair point

...scoop & reconstitute? Please explain your methods l...

I'm just using old HGH vials to load igf in and reconstitute as needed, just rip off the metal crimps. It's kinda sloppy and I spill a little sometimes but I just use a pair of tweasers to scoop approximately 50mcg of igf and then I turn the opened hgh vial sideways and slide the teasers with igf balanced on the end of them into the vial, then I turn the vial upright still while holding the tweasers in the bottom of the vial, then I spray 25 units of sterile water into the vial trying to aim it down the tweasers so that it gets the igf off that's stuck to the end of the tweasers (its very sticky). I swirl the tweasers around a little bit in the bottom of the vial until all of the igf is off. Then I pull the tweasers out, put the rubber stopper on, give it some more gentle swirls until all igf in the vial is reconstituted. Draw and inject. It's way better than only getting 1 good 50mcg shot in a vial, and then having the next 19 days worth of daily shots be completely degraded shit.

I'm just using old HGH vials to load igf in and reconstitute as needed, just rip off the metal crimps. It's kinda sloppy and I spill a little sometimes but I just use a pair of tweasers to scoop approximately 50mcg of igf and then I turn the opened hgh vial sideways and slide the teasers with igf balanced on the end of them into the vial, then I turn the vial upright still while holding the tweasers in the bottom of the vial, then I spray 25 units of sterile water into the vial trying to aim it down the tweasers so that it gets the igf off that's stuck to the end of the tweasers (its very sticky). I swirl the tweasers around a little bit in the bottom of the vial until all of the igf is off. Then I pull the tweasers out, put the rubber stopper on, give it some more gentle swirls until all igf in the vial is reconstituted. Draw and inject. It's way better than only getting 1 good 50mcg shot in a vial, and then having the next 19 days worth of daily shots be completely degraded shit.

is that before or after you use the tweezers to pull out your toenail fungus or rip out that ingrown butthole hair?

(Kidding)

That sounds sanitary

g2g boys

Idk man.

But now you've gotta buy

Being that their products are already so cheap, I don't think the headache is worth the addition savings, at least not for an average AAS user like myself.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
The ba and bb sold by med lap supply does not ship in bpa free bottles, Just regular plastic bottles. So I’m guessing it doesn’t leech from ba and bb.

Just draw straight from the bottle lol

Generally the 1L finished oils are not for retail but for novice ug lab owners that have aspirations of greatness but know shit about fuck about running a proper ug lab.

Fore the average user this ain't about them. As the 1kg raws are not for the average homebrewer.

I don't know if there is any significant degradation after 3-4 years, I think I've seen Jano speaking about this somewhere here, but I forgot where
Should anybody be concerned about Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate or carrier oil expiring?? Also is Primo E raws back in stock I must have missed the announcement? Thanks in advance.

is that before or after you use the tweezers to pull out your toenail fungus or rip out that ingrown butthole hair?

(Kidding)

That sounds sanitary

g2g boys
I'm only on day 8 of doing this after wasting 3mg's by reconstituting the entire vial at once. I slept less than 5 hours the last 3 nights and I just realized it's the reason why. Single dose LR3 reconstitution is the only way to go. I injected the shit out of my biceps with it and humalog the last 2 days and I can feel them growing. This stuff is awesome, but if you reconstitute whole mg vials it's not gonna do shit unless you're injecting entire vials

Sanitation aside, how do you know you are scooping approximately 50mcg???

When will the oils be restocked in America? Are you still planning on carrying domestic raws too?

Generally the 1L finished oils are not for retail but for novice ug lab owners that have aspirations of greatness but know shit about fuck about running a proper ug lab.

Fore the average user this ain't about them. As the 1kg raws are not for the average homebrewer.
I certainly understand that- but it's also rather enticing to your average TRT'er who is looking for a cheap opportunity to literally stock up for life.

1L Test C = 250,000 MG's
@ 125MG/WK...one of those Chinese water bottles full of the spicy-spicy-me-so-horny-qingdao-sauce will last you 2,000 weeks or apprx 38.5 YEARS of TRT.

Not bad at all for a few hundred bucks lol

I certainly understand that- but it's also rather enticing to your average TRT'er who is looking for a cheap opportunity to literally stock up for life.

1L Test C = 250,000 MG's
@ 125MG/WK...one of those Chinese water bottles full of the spicy-spicy-me-so-horny-qingdao-sauce will last you 2,000 weeks or apprx 38.5 YEARS of TRT.

Not bad at all for a few hundred bucks lol
I would not trust something that is already brewed for more than 5 or so years. Powders can be stored for literally decades but oils I doubt they are safe after 5 or so years (and I am more concerned about sterility and not potency. Solvents can dissolve plastic slowly. That's why I keep my solvents in glass)