Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Has anyone here gotten gh lately? My first order was blue tops. Now I got a mix of gold and black tops
10IU kits or 15IU or both(mixed)?

The last batch I bought were blue tops, too, but I ordered them in July/August, so there is very likely a new batch by now.

No, they all have the same date stamp. Have some blue ones at home. The new ones are gold for the most part one and a half pairs of black. No have ordered 10 iu

Guys also remember its holiday time. Mail is slow or will be getting slower. Dont depend on trackings and normal arrival times. Id give everything at least a month to get if ordering int. Also no point on asking eta times during dec. This month times are very erratic due to holiday shippings. Patience and relax during this time. Thats y many sources take a break this month due to the craziness with shippings. Also things do go missing this month due to volume. So relax

Ordered some terzepetide to Australia and looking forward to starting it again. Having tried semag from QSC I can say the terzepetide seems to work better for me so fingers crossed our little friends at Aussie border control keep their grubby hands off my parcel this time.

36 days since ordering. USPS in Los Angeles created a label and has been awaiting for the item since Dec 5th. Asked about it on email and all I got was “impossible, all packages get delivered”… hoping that holds true lmao not looking good though

36 days since ordering. USPS in Los Angeles created a label and has been awaiting for the item since Dec 5th. Asked about it on email and all I got was “impossible, all packages get delivered”… hoping that holds true lmao not looking good though
Holiday times patience needed

Yes don't worry dear, you gonna receive your order even if it's delayed a bit.

Quick question for anyone that's used the domestic reship to the U.S. recently...how long did it take before you got tracking? From reading older posts it sounds like around two weeks before tracking was received. Has this been the case for anyone recently? Also did you receive tracking via email?
Yeah I normally find 2 weeks for tracking. It’s normally on your doorstep in 4 weeks from ordering. I’m on my 3rd order with the reship and already prepping my 4th when the oils drop