Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Are there delays in shipping times due to the holidays?
There’s always delays when it comes from China. Guandong province is the busiest for items being mailed from China. My international pack hasn’t moved since it got to the airport. Sometimes it won’t update for 2 weeks and all of a sudden you get the package the next day, but yea Christmas always makes it worse. However, his reship line seems decently fast to the USA, not sure about Canada as some people stated they had been waiting 30+ days with no active tracking number from Canada Post yet.

There’s always delays when it comes from China. Guandong province is the busiest for items being mailed from China. My international pack hasn’t moved since it got to the airport. Sometimes it won’t update for 2 weeks and all of a sudden you get the package the next day, but yea Christmas always makes it worse. However, his reship line seems decently fast to the USA, not sure about Canada as some people stated they had been waiting 30+ days with no active tracking number from Canada Post yet.

Yeah my reship landed in like 16 days or something like that recently.

Yeah my reship landed in like 16 days or something like that recently.
I remember reading your post and one other guys, both were in the 2-3 week range for USA reship, which is lightning fast. Most international orders make you wonder if your order is rolling down some slum road on a street cart in India or if the plane got lost in the Bermuda triangle.

I remember reading your post and one other guys, both were in the 2-3 week range for USA reship, which is lightning fast. Most international orders make you wonder if your order is rolling down some slum road on a street cart in India or if the plane got lost in the Bermuda triangle.

Hahahah yeah man that's pretty much on point.

It was so fast I'm thinking about putting in another order, might even pick up a couple of vials of tren, what's your recommendation as far as Ester, ace or enth?

It was so fast I'm thinking about putting in another order, might even pick up a couple of vials of tren, what's your recommendation as far as Ester, ace or enth?
depends, if it's your first time doing tren go for ace, if you've done tren before and can handle the sides and aren't worried about the clearance time being 2 weeks if something comes up, enth.

I have only used ace at 200mg/wk for 10 weeks, alongside test prop and mast prop. I always feel super unwell on it, constantly out of breath, heartburn, going hypo at times, poor sleep, so the shorter the cycle the better.

EU domestic HGH Chrismas sales
$60/kit

EU domestic HGH released by customs, so we start accepting preorders.

For big buyers or friends who wanna share a big order of 100 kits HGH

100 kits HGH $60/kit, free shipping

If you place an order with your friends (multiples locations) you just need to pay the extra shipping cost.

Today orders for 100 kits HGH $60/kit
Tomorrow it's gonna be $61/kit
The day after $62/kit
etc...

Until the goods are in our warehouse, so it's gonna come back to $80/kit

Small orders preorder $75/kit

shipping $15 for France and Germany
shipping $28 for other EU countries

Other goods in EU warehouse:

Peptidesdosageprice/kit ($)
BPC15710x5mg75
TB50010x5mg105
HCG10x2500iu105
IGF-1 LR310x1mg165

Share with your friends

Orders and contact: qingdao.rep@protonmail.com
sir, we also celebrate Christmas in the USA. Probably a lot harder than the euros too.