Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So if i Order 10 Kits HGH and 4 Kits igf1 , ist ok to get From China ?

10 kits HGH will be sent from China
4 kits IGF LR3 will be sent from Europe

It is still the best option you can get for both international and domestic, as far as I know.
The extra cost on this total order for example is $135 for you which is not bad

ok then lets say 8 kits hgh and 4 kits bpc or whatever.
domestic hgh is what? 80$?
the difference is too much if someone doesnt require the speedy delivery
but its your business, so your decision
If he needs 8 kits HGH, he will just add a $104 extra and get 10 kits instead from China.

BPC157, TB500 are often orders of 1-2 kits each, and needs to be received quickly, most of time for customers who had a sudden injury, so keeping it domestic at this price is the best option anyone can have.

If he needs 8 kits HGH, he will just add a $104 extra and get 10 kits instead from China.

BPC157, TB500 are often orders of 1-2 kits each, and needs to be received quickly, most of time for customers who had a sudden injury, so keeping it domestic at this price is the best option anyone can have.
disagreed. The best option is to let your customer choose which service they want to use.
Everything else hurts your business.
But as i said, it is your choice and you seem to know better

10 kits HGH will be sent from China
4 kits IGF LR3 will be sent from Europe

It is still the best option you can get for both international and domestic, as far as I know.
The extra cost on this total order for example is $135 for you which is not bad
Its Not a Good Business . If i Order , i dont want 2 packages . I want 1 . Sorry but this Option isnt Good for Customer. If i Order 10 Kits of hgh why the 4 kits of igf1 is sent out From Europe ?

it is also not good for the ecological balance. why send two packages when everything fits in one package . I wanted to place an order tonight. but that annoys me a bit

By the was 135 Dollar is a lot of Money , and i dont want 2 packages .
And i ordered much by you … this way is Not okay

please fix a total for china . eg 15 kits in total , regardless of what it is , without having to ship a product from europe separately .
that is the Best Solution

Thank you

i suggest you to keep ok...10 kit minimum order BUT CUMULATIVE....not for every substance! it s crazy that one can t have china prices ordering 5 kit hgh 5 kit bpc 5 kit epitalon.

after all you are still shipping 15 kits. still moneys for you....

Its Not a Good Business . If i Order , i dont want 2 packages . I want 1 . Sorry but this Option isnt Good for Customer. If i Order 10 Kits of hgh why the 4 kits of igf1 is sent out From Europe ?

it is also not good for the ecological balance. why send two packages when everything fits in one package . I wanted to place an order tonight. but that annoys me a bit

By the was 135 Dollar is a lot of Money , and i dont want 2 packages .
And i ordered much by you … this way is Not okay
When you order 10 kits hgh + 4 kits IGF LR3 it's sent in 2 packages even international, except if you used the special line which have an extra cost that make:

10 kits HGH int + 4 kits IGF LR3 EU dom = $1215

10 kits HGH + 4 kits IGF LR3 Special line = $1130

The difference is $85..

And there is many reasons for that:

No one buys 4 kits IGF LR3 at once, often it's a 1 kit order.

Every product that sit longer in domestic warehouse have rent fees

EU customers do not want to share the customs risk, so we gave you free reship policy, you don't pay for insurance like Australian and Canadians, you don't have to place a new order to get the reship. So if I can minimize this risk by sending a % of your order domestic it's a win win.

EU members keep asking in the thread about ETA of domestic goods.

I am the competitor of my own prices, it's because I have very attractive prices international compared to domestic that I have less EU domestic sales.

Once we will have reach the targets of EU domestic sales like what we have in USA and Australia, I will cancel that, but as long as we don't have enough domestic feedbacks, these are the new rules, for EU only.

I won't be stocking oils, so this is just for HGH, BPC157, TB500, HCG and IGF LR3

Last edited:
When you order 10 kits hgh + 4 kits IGF LR3 it's sent in 2 packages even international, except if you used the special line which have an extra cost that make:

The difference is $85..

EU customers do not want to share the customs risk, so we gave you free reship policy, you don't pay for insurance like Australian and Canadians. So if I can minimize this risk by sending a % of your order domestic it's a win win.

I am the competitor of my own prices, it's because I have very attractive prices international compared to domestic that I have less EU domestic sales.

Once we will have reach the targets of EU domestic sales like what we have in USA and Australia, I will cancel that, but as long as we don't have enough domestic feedbacks, these are the new rules, for EU only.
then postpone the implementation date until 1.1 so customers are able to reorder once more via the "old way" with their december paycheck.
but as you can see with the comments and the reactions to comments, it aint no good move

The difference is $85..

No one buys 4 kits IGF LR3 at once, often it's a 1 kit order.

EU customers do not want to share the customs risk, so we gave you free reship policy, you don't pay for insurance like Australian and Canadians, you don't have to place a new order to get the reship. So if I can minimize this risk by sending a % of your order domestic it's a win win.

I won't be stocking oils, so this is just for HGH, BPC157, TB500, HCG and IGF LR3
and because some customers want it that way with their 100 dollar orders, they pay more attention to them than to me who has already left more than 6000 dollars with you and also other good regular customers. for my next order i need many kits hgh but only 4 kits igf1 . I don't want to be supplied from two sources and have additional costs. why do I order from QSC? because of the price. every dollar i can save is important to me

Make it like the people want… 10-15 kits min. Order for delivery from
China . But no seperate expensive products from EU

Last edited:

Sponsors