Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Are there any plans to brew Trestolone Enanthate in the near future? I'd love some at 150mg/ml.
Planned, but not at this concentration.

Trestolone acetate 50mg/ml is $180/kit
Trestolone enanthate raw is more expensive than acetate
Making this kind of concentration will make the kit of oil cost around $500 which is not affordable

When will the primo tabs be $20 lmao

I know they won’t but still

Ever been to a flee market? Ever been to a pajeet ass fucking corner store?

You can bargain w these people if you place a large enough order.

They will deny it but try it yourself, you'll see.

This shit costs pennies to make.

Ya, I’m not sure if I will run it again. I ran 400 test p, 400 mast p, and 400 tren ace a couple of times, but could barely finish the 2nd round of 8 weeks. After that I dropped down to 200 ace and it was more manageable. I swear I have permanent heartburn from it though.

Anyone else have lasting heartburn after discontinuing Tren? It sucks.

@Canuck83

How often were you pinning the 400 ace?
Test, Mast, Ace every day.
Anyone else have lasting heartburn after discontinuing Tren? It sucks.

@Canuck83
I still have it 3 months later. I went for a fluoroscopy and all they could see was “heartburn.” So I assume my LES is not closing completely now. I’ve basically relied on histamine 2 receptor antagonists and proton pump inhibitors. Which are not good to be on for a long time as they reduce absorption of vitamins/minerals/nutrients in the stomach. It’s the worst when trying to sleep.

Ever been to a flee market? Ever been to a pajeet ass fucking corner store?

You can bargain w these people if you place a large enough order.

They will deny it but try it yourself, you'll see.

This shit costs pennies to make.
This.
Test, Mast, Ace every day.

I still have it 3 months later. I went for a fluoroscopy and all they could see was “heartburn.” So I assume my LES is not closing completely now. I’ve basically relied on histamine 2 receptor antagonists and proton pump inhibitors. Which are not good to be on for a long time as they reduce absorption of vitamins/minerals/nutrients in the stomach. It’s the worst when trying to sleep.
Tbsp of baking soda in water? Killed it immediately for me