Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Is there really any advantage to putting a fake name on the box? You still have to put your address.
No and the disadvantage is if for any reason the package ends up at the post office (eg postie says wait this name doesn't belong here) you won't be able to pick it up. Obv use critical thinking, if you get a seizure notice and then it's suddenly at the post office ye, fuck that lol but I use my name everytime and always will.

No and the disadvantage is if for any reason the package ends up at the post office (eg postie says wait this name doesn't belong here) you won't be able to pick it up. Obv use critical thinking, if you get a seizure notice and then it's suddenly at the post office ye, fuck that lol but I use my name everytime and always will.
If you get a seizure letter you ain't getting the package. If you get the package that is "seized" you are getting a controlled delivery and having your name on it, welp, vaya con dios

If you get a seizure letter you ain't getting the package. If you get the package that is "seized" you are getting a controlled delivery and having your name on it, welp, vaya con dios
But Sir, I have no idea what I was ordering. I think this is a mistake. This is not my package. I just want to order big horse dildos and not steroids.

It’s obviously down to where you live, I’ve had loads of packages with border control tape wrapped around them with notes stating it’s been checked but still received all the goods. But I’m in the uk and not illegal to buy or use aas

But Sir, I have no idea what I was ordering. I think this is a mistake. This is not my package. I just want to order big horse dildos and not steroids.
If you are compromised through a turned reshipper and you have used your real name and address you are fucked sir. At least in USA.
I live in a country that no one gives a flying fuck about steroids unless you sell big quantities. But opsec is a good habit I picked through the last 3 decades I homebrew cause you never know...

If you see that it's seized and still try to get it you would deserve the result lol. But if it's a misdelivery and needs just to be picked up from the post office then really it's just another piece of mail.

Side note:
Order from DEC 17th is a city away and another from the 29th looks like it will be in the same place by the end of the day if not tomorrow.

Time for some inj Superdrol bb!

Controlled deliveries don’t happen unless you have 5kg of fentanyl mailed to you. Try and use your brain…

Colonial labs was busted last year. Hundreds of his packages were seized, None resulted in a controlled delivery. The police don’t have time for that petty shit.

Anyone can mail anyone anything. Not having your name on a package doesn’t change anything. I can open the phone book and mail whoever I want a big box of steroids. Does that make the receiver guilty of a crime?

You aren’t very intelligent

If you are compromised through a turned reshipper and you have used your real name and address you are fucked sir. At least in USA.
I live in a country that no one gives a flying fuck about steroids unless you sell big quantities. But opsec is a good habit I picked through the last 3 decades I homebrew cause you never know...
Dude you really are not that smart lol. Yea that makes a lot of sense. Asking a re-shipper to bust an end user lol. Fucking moron lol

Dude you really are not that smart lol. Yea that makes a lot of sense. Asking a re-shipper to bust an end user lol. Fucking moron lol
How’s that dumb? If a reshipper got busted they would ask for the list of orders to reduce the sentence in jail. After that they would look at the quantity of orders and the amounts and choose to either proceed or not.

Is there any way to reduce the risk of ordering raws while living in the us or is it just a send it and hope for the best type scenario?

The way I see it, labs are just as busy but if you order domestic vials odds are they won’t come looking if ur source gives names out but if ur ordering 200g of raws plus, we’ll when that reshipper barks LE might think ur a source.

Controlled deliveries don’t happen unless you have 5kg of fentanyl mailed to you. Try and use your brain…

Colonial labs was busted last year. Hundreds of his packages were seized, None resulted in a controlled delivery. The police don’t have time for that petty shit.

Anyone can mail anyone anything. Not having your name on a package doesn’t change anything. I can open the phone book and mail whoever I want a big box of steroids. Does that make the receiver guilty of a crime?

This is true, just don’t open it right away and usually you’ll be aight even if it was a controlled delivery.

It's nice that fucktards like you come out to play once in a while. So many online tough guys talking shit and what you know they are usually the one that shit their pants when LE come knocking.

But you do you buddy. Order like a moron and hope for the best. ;)