Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

To @nimbus_cl0ud's credit, he said 12 weeks. It will be 12 weeks this Tuesday since the announcement per this post: Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Entirely possible he has been waiting as long as he says.
I ordered international to US on Nov 13th and still haven't received anything. It showed up as "in transit" on Dec 13th, but no change since.

I've ordered 3 times and all took roughly 3-4 weeks. This is the longest ever.

DHB has arrived in 17 days uk fast line.

Good customer service

Surprised the vials had not crashed
EDIT: Upon closer looking they have begun to crash

I have put them in hot water anyway as that helps with pip

Pics attached

20230116_175056.jpg

Attachments

• 20230116_175050.jpg
    20230116_175050.jpg
    706.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Anyone ever have a lost package? I ordered domestic and it showed delivered. Unfortunately nothing was at the address and I can tell from camera footage, it never was. How does qingdao handle these situations?

Pack landed. 27 days using USA reship method. Not bad considering 11 of those days were the USA carriers fault.

Anyone ever have a lost package? I ordered domestic and it showed delivered. Unfortunately nothing was at the address and I can tell from camera footage, it never was. How does qingdao handle these situations?
More than likely it was delivered to a neighbor. Hopefully they’ll return it to you.

Delivered by FedEx or usps? I ship a lot of FedEx packages and I know express they can actually see with gps coordinates through there trace department where the box was physically scanned. I had them trace a package for me. It took several hours and getting a hold of the right person that wanted to there job. Many don’t.

If they can’t help look for one of your neighbors that’s looking sauced up.

Pack landed.
24 days to EU using special line / reship service.
All vials were fine, no leakage.
All items ordered were delivered.

I sent an email to ask for which oil is which and got a quick response back.

Tracking only started to work when it was redirected/reshipped, so dont panic.

I pinned the 200mg primo oil today. So far no pip. All oils look good, I couldn't find any floaters. The new silicon/rubber stoppers are way better than the ones used with the older batches.

1673896489316.jpg

DHB has arrived in 17 days uk fast line.

Good customer service

Surprised the vials had not crashed
EDIT: Upon closer looking they have begun to crash

I have put them in hot water anyway as that helps with pip

Pics attached

View attachment 177698
I used to put stuff in hot water but it's not the smartest thing to do after learning more. Water is the last thing you want around any kind of oil injectables. It's a lot safer to warm it up on a coffee warmer.

Are the vials not labelled or marked to say what is in them ?
Not that I have seen but I only ordered Dhb so I knew it was that, previously when I ordered 2 it was labelled - glad it did crash a bit though as fills me with more confidence it is DHB - I do think QSC are very reliable, never had any issues before with them