Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Add heat , then swirl it around. Hair dryer, radiator, hot water, saucepan ect
Tried heating and the powder just resettles at the bottom of the vial. All the other vials are the same way, the oil is clear but all the powder settles to the bottom. How long do you have to heat it for? Maybe I didn’t hear it for a long enough time period. Could I just shake it and take it orally

Tried heating and the powder just resettles at the bottom of the vial. All the other vials are the same way, the oil is clear but all the powder settles to the bottom. How long do you have to heat it for? Maybe I didn’t hear it for a long enough time period. Could I just shake it and take it orally
It doesnt matter what you do , this was happening to me aswell , you have to heat it up for atleast 15m then pin it right away. Every time you do this the gear loses potency cuz of not enough solvents , but then again QsC doesnt care as long as they get paid. Im waiting for all the shills to cry about it.

It doesnt matter what you do , this was happening to me aswell , you have to heat it up for atleast 15m then pin it right away. Every time you do this the gear loses potency cuz of not enough solvents , but then again QsC doesnt care as long as they get paid. Im waiting for all the shills to cry about it.
How did you heat it up? Boil some water on a stove top or something different.

How did you heat it up? Boil some water on a stove top or something different.
Stove top, don’t need water. or if I don’t want to go to the kitchen I’ll pull out my ladies hair crimper and set it on that for a minute lol.

How is it?
I had my second injection today. Smooth like water, no pip. Im glad I bought the 200mg oil, its a lot less injection volume to deal with. Here you find my last update ->

I pinned the 200mg primo oil today. So far no pip. All oils look good, I couldn't find any floaters. The new silicon/rubber stoppers are way better than the ones used with the older batches.

1673896489316.jpg

Oil based winstrol from QSC arrived like this! How do I fix it?
The oil based winstrol will not stay in suspension no matter what. You will have to heat it every time you want to inject, I chose to drink it from a large gauge pin.

The oil based winstrol will not stay in suspension no matter what. You will have to heat it every time you want to inject, I chose to drink it from a large gauge pin.
Did you continue to heat it before taking it orally or did you just shake it up and drink it without heating it up?

I had my second injection today. Smooth like water, no pip. Im glad I bought the 200mg oil, its a lot less injection volume to deal with. Here you find my last update ->
Glad to hear, i ll check in week or two , usually i can see primo working by then. Muscle hardness and vascularoty. What doses are you running it at?

Do you mean express as in UPS/fedex? How long was your package in their customs? I was debating this shipping method myself for my next order

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Is there a policy on testing your products? Do you offer any store credit or anything?
Yes, that's the option I chose. I made payment on the seventh, then the longest four days ever passed while my package was waiting to be pick up by the couriour. Which was the 11th. By 1100pm Friday the 13th it was on US dirt. (customs clearance...)
Mail doesn't move on Sunday, and I got it yesterday. So from time paid to in my hand 9 days. Just keep in mind express shipping is NOT garuanteed delivery method like some of the other options, but hey 9 days.

My package is being delivered today. Us Dom reship. 21 days from shipping.i ordered longer ago but they had to brew the tren hex. this is the longest delivery but there were multiple holidays involved.

For the record. I know the tren hex is not tested, but I I am assuming it can't be more than 10 percent off and I'm ok with that. I'm not running insane amounts when it's time to use it. Targeting 150mg a week when I do

Ordered on December 14th, received my package today via US Reship. I ordered 1 kit of Tirzepatide. will try it on my pin day. When I reconstituted, I was on the side wall, but pressure moved fast. Hopefully all is well.