Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Is there a policy on testing your products? Do you offer any store credit or anything?
Yes
we have 2 kind of products in the price list, some are in blue (lab tested) and some are not.

If you test a tested product, you receive a gift with your next order.
If you test an untested product, you get store credit on your next order.
Mainly raws, I encourage more testing, in order to have all raws in price list tested

What’s the last day to order to beat the CNY holiday? Just want to be safe. Thx.

What’s the last day to order to beat the CNY holiday? Just want to be safe. Thx.
Many shipping companies in China are already in holiday, some lines still operate such as some US freight forwarders, EU line etc.. but this is the last week.
Next week is holidays, starting from this weekend.

Domestic warehouse will continue to provide the service during holidays.
And as sales agent, I continue accepting orders and replying to your questions during holidays as well.

Just received first order Dom. US reship. Ordered Dec. 7th but holidays slow everything down. Two thumbs up literally responded to every email within 12 hours. Extremely happy with QSC

I am guessing water is a bacterial playground and you don't want that near a needle

I fill a frying pan with about 1/2 inch of water and put it on the stove set to medium heat. Swirl every few minutes. I've never had a problem with this method, but I've read some people get good results with using their coffee maker. Just needs a little heat, swirling, and time. Gtg.

@kraplan