Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Well all of this could have been avoided, if the labelling was emailed beforehand sending the order out. Just offering my two cents on how to improve a more efficient way of doing business.
They have a way of doing business, and it works for them according to this forum and others. However, quit trying to create a shit storm with your 23 posts. Like you, I am pretty new too, but I know when to just listen to the people who have been ordering much longer and have an established relationship. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Well all of this could have been avoided, if the labelling was emailed beforehand sending the order out. Just offering my two cents on how to improve a more efficient way of doing business.
You can start your own business, go to china, find a source, a chemist, a manufacturing facility, organize a multicountry network of delivery and profit.

Why don't ya?

On the other hand, stop spamming and wait. It's holiday season on China.

WTF my second order came in today. I was honestly not expecting it for atleast another week.. ordered Dom. US reship on Jan. 1st got it today. Q is a very good business man in my opinion some may disagree but I'm a very happy customer. As long as the customers happy that's all that matters right?

Anyone get boldenone cyp? Was it crashed?
How about DHB?
And the tesofensine? Is it crystalized looking?

Got in a rush like a kid on Christmas morning yesterday before receiving a email reply with decoding info.

Thought the DHB would most likely be the crashed vials and wanted to try it. Heated it up and did a cc mixed with a cc of test c, and no pip.... cool.

But getting/reading the decoding email this morning indicates the crashed vials were actually Bold C. So guess the "try it out" compound was actually Bold C rather than DHB. lol

Just looking for a little conformation because I'll admit, a little nervous about the "secret decoding method" being 100% infallible. Humans are just not infallible like machines, and the more of them involved, the increase in error.

Also want to make absolutely sure to get the tesofensine properly id'd, so not to be intending taking an androgen, when it's teso.

Last edited:
Posting at friends request who doesn't do forums.

Overseas order placed, used alibaba with a proton email addy. Set up an alibaba account around a week prior to using it, so may have something to do with with proton working?

Received tracking next day. Had a bit of back and forth communications getting order details figured out regarding partial kits.

Everything went smooth and as expected at this stage.Will post more as order progresses.
ORDER FEEDBACK REPORT:

Order received in 4 weeks. Used reship service to US.

After a glitch in dealing with alibaba, which was able to get working with gmail....... would advise to just pay the extra fee to use crypto.

Everything went as expected, tracking on point, communication on point, packaging was good, and everything ordered was delivered.

Can't comment on the gear other than a "feels report" that Bold C has no pip. Have a base of gear for around a year now. May possibly followup on gear feedback report later.

Anyone get boldenone cyp? Was it crashed?
How about DHB?
And the tesofensine? Is it crystalized looking?

Got in a rush like a kid on Christmas morning yesterday before receiving a email reply with decoding info.

Thought the DHB would most likely be the crashed vials and wanted to try it. Heated it up and did a cc with cc of test c, and no pip.... cool.

But getting/reading the decoding email this morning indicates the crashed vials were actually Bold C. So guess the "try it out" compound was actually Bold C rather than DHB. lol

Just looking for a little conformation because I'll admit, a little nervous about the "secret decoding method" being 100% infallible.

Also want to make absolutely sure to get the tesofensine properly id'd, so not to be intending taking an androgen, when it's tesno.
I got one kit of bold C, tops are white. It was semi-crashed but heating the vials solved the issue.

What do you guys think of
125mg TestE SubQ e3d
150mg DHB, 150mg NPP e3d(intra muscular)
6iu gh with 15iu slin daily

QSC DHB pip free?

You can start your own business, go to china, find a source, a chemist, a manufacturing facility, organize a multicountry network of delivery and profit.

Why don't ya?

On the other hand, stop spamming and wait. It's holiday season on China.
Or he can just play vial roulette , that’s half the fun , no? ;)

Anavar 10g ordered Dec 30th, Tracking received 8 hours later. Package landed yesterday (Jan 17) looking a little ruffed up but everything was okay.

Already placed two more orders and look forward to receiving, thanks again