Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

give us more info when u try it
Tried 68mg (as measured by the spoons) yesterday 1hr PWO and couldn’t get through 30 min of LISS without taking a break from the shin pumps.

I’d say 10/10 compared to Var I’ve tried in the past.

Have also used QSC HGH, IGF-1 LR3, BPC157, and TB500 and all have been extremely high quality and produce significant results in my experience so far.

What happens if you don’t specify which shipping method you want? Is it default China post?
I believe they just select what fits/ makes the most sense. I didn’t specify for my previous orders and they were sent domestic reship, more details in my post on the previous page

What happens if you don’t specify which shipping method you want? Is it default China post?
It depends on your country. In some instances, China post is the only option. Some countries have a warehouse so you can buy some products domestically. In those same countries, you can choose reship service. Your order is shipped to the warehouse, then shipped domestically to you.

Phew do NOT go 50mg ment + 20mg sdrol pwo. Pump so crippling my quads were going to explode on the treadmill.

Sdrol pwo alone tomorrow, ment in the morning.
That makes no sense. Superdrol half-life is 12hours. Taking it 12hours after taking ment will change nothing but the dosage by 50%. Which you could just inject 50% in the first place and not pin twice in a day

That makes no sense. Superdrol half-life is 12hours. Taking it 12hours after taking ment will change nothing but the dosage by 50%. Which you could just inject 50% in the first place and not pin twice in a day
too much theory sir, we don't need that here. Let the man do the experience for us

WOW so much pricey? what kind of courier service do you use to pay so much....
1kg is 10 kits if I remember correctly, why in hell would you argue about 40€ extra shipping fees for 10 extra kits if they also bear the customs risk for you by reshipping it?

Imho this is a really good deal.

Bro.
You literally made that post by telling me I'm going to 100% be working out 12 hours later based on the compound's half life.

I get what you're saying and it DOES make sense. But I'm gonna go ahead and run my shit and play with numbers until I get what works. Besides, what's ment's halflife? Also pinning twice a day should be something I worry about brobro not you ;)

Bro.
You literally made that post by telling me I'm going to 100% be working out 12 hours later based on the compound's half life.

I get what you're saying and it DOES make sense. But I'm gonna go ahead and run my shit and play with numbers until I get what works. Besides, what's ment's halflife? Also pinning twice a day should be something I worry about brobro not you ;)
Yea, you’re right.

Let us know how that MENT and superdrol combo goes though. I personally would have disgusting gyno from that combination in like two weeks time. Superdrol makes me feel fucking terrible and my nips always get puffy. MENT I feel great but my nips leak

Yea, you’re right.

Let us know how that MENT and superdrol combo goes though. I personally would have disgusting gyno from that combination in like two weeks time. Superdrol makes me feel fucking terrible and my nips always get puffy. MENT I feel great but my nips leak
I had a scare this morning lol my arm brushed my nipple and it was wet but I had dripped water on my chest a minute prior and didn't think of it at first lmao froze me solid for a sec. With the ment so far no itchiness or puffyness thankfully, 50mg ralox am/pm seems to be doing me well

I had a scare this morning lol my arm brushed my nipple and it was wet but I had dripped water on my chest a minute prior and didn't think of it at first lmao froze me solid for a sec. With the ment so far no itchiness or puffyness thankfully, 50mg ralox am/pm seems to be doing me well
Lmao I’d panic too

I’ve never taken ralox before. When I was on 300 MENT I took 20mg nolvadex ED. Still lactated slightly. It scared me so I quit the MENT.

I’ll try ralox next time when I run MENT.