Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So, everyone needs to get their products tested? Did they all got sent different batches?

It's absurd for each buyer to pay testing individually for a 10g raw. Might as well chuck it IMO.
It was clear in the policy, in order to prove anything, you should bring the test done by you, since batchs can be different and not everyone can be trusted.

I've tried the tesofensine in DMSO 1mg/day for 3 weeks and "feelz" are nothing. No appetite suppression at all (like with QSC's semaglutide).
I was hoping to rotate their Semaglutide & Tesofensine every couple months but I'll have to find something else.
That said, their Semaglutide is gold.

Well this is not good as I’ve ordered a good amount of Tesofensine through them, that’s a definite loss. I’m sure we will never be reimbursed for it either

Well this is not good as I’ve ordered a good amount of Tesofensine through them, that’s a definite loss. I’m sure we will never be reimbursed for it either
Have you tried it? Me & 1 other person used mine with no effects, but we might be non responders or I might have mixed it up wrong....YMMV

Man can't anyone do better than "faggot"? It's literally all some of these hormone fueled heads use to attempt to degrade someone.

Use your words or argument or whatever. Name calling is childish and pointless.