Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

After three weeks semaglutide stops working entirely for me, irrespective of dose. If you look at the clinical trials you’ll notice that 100% of the patient population did not have the exact same results. Some people can get on a dose and stay there for a long time with excellent results. Others need to keep escalating. Some percentage find it stops working entirely after X amount of time. That’s just how this works. Fwiw tirzepatide doesn’t have the same issues, at least not for me. But n of 1, so don’t take it as gospel.

How’s tizepatide compare to Semaglutide?

How’s tizepatide compare to Semaglutide?
I personally feel tirze is much better. Better appetite suppression. Better for blood sugars. I’m waiting on my second order here hopefully soon but right now I’m back on sema and it’s no where near how tirze was.

The ment kit (which is 10g) is actually cheaper than the 10g of ment raw. Not sure if you noticed, I just ordered some more ment. Going to give it another try, my lips leaked last time but I got ralox on the way too
Did they start making kits of trest E?

Not as far as I see because the demand is so low I guess? But they do have the raws. I'd fucking love a kit of higher concentration trest e
Yea I bought the raws and couldn’t get them to filter, that’s what my initial post was about, I brewed it at 200 mg/mL with a 5% OD. Couldn’t get it to filter. Out of 47 mL I only got about 32 mL and had to throw the rest out after going through my last 5 filters to get 32 mL. All .22 PVDF filters

Ok so what’s the plan for all of us who bought fake tesofensine raws? Do we get credits? Money back? Am I living in a fairy world?

Yea I bought the raws and couldn’t get them to filter, that’s what my initial post was about, I brewed it at 200 mg/mL with a 5% OD. Couldn’t get it to filter. Out of 47 mL I only got about 32 mL and had to throw the rest out after going through my last 5 filters to get 32 mL. All .22 PVDF filters
Damn that sucks I wonder what the deal was