Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Wait the ment kit is 50mg/ml (500mg/vial x 10 vials) so 5g unless I'm losing my mind here? Two of those would be $360 vs 10g raws $250
My mistake brother. I thought they were 100mg/ml lol. My brains half asleep today haha

It's great to see racist slurs being met with bans but I don't recall anybody being banned for the numerous anti Asian racist comments in this thread. Hopefully in the future those are met with the same fate

Yesterday I pinned up QSC Tirzepatide and it seems to be doing it's job. I've been on the pharma Mounjaro and for last 3 weeks SAF's Tirzepatide. I will know more in a few days.

Last edited:
Ordered some test, tren and other items. Anyone else’s test have a yellow tint to it? Only had that with gso and thought everything was in mct oil now? It looks exactly the same as the tren?

Ordered some test, tren and other items. Anyone else’s test have a yellow tint to it? Only had that with gso and thought everything was in mct oil now? It looks exactly the same as the tren?
The QSC test c I'm looking at as we speak has a slight yellow tint to it.

Aw fuck it, test, tren, tesofensin, whatever, all the same right? lol

The QSC test c I'm looking at as we speak has a slight yellow tint to it.

Aw fuck it, test, tren, tesofensin, whatever, all the same right? lol
Ok thanks. I was just curious as I said the only test I’ve had that had a yellow
Tint was in gso previously which I’d be fine with also. Was just wanting some comparison from others.

I hope they keep gso it’s the absolute best pip free mct causes pip in most me included the test was gso before
You are probably injecting mct too quickly because it’s thinner and that’s giving you pip. I’ve never had pip from any carrier oil, But injecting too fast I have. 10 seconds per ml is what medical literature suggests

Absolutely noticed this - I was running almost 3mg per week and my appetite was still very apparent (compared to when I initially started and the sight of food made me queasy). I’ve switched to tirzepatide now so hopefully that works.
I was looking into tirzepatide as well. It sucks because I just bought another batch of 10x 4mg semaglutide haha. I'll use it another time then.