Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Do men call you "dear" when they write to you? as this seller do, due to pretending that he is a woman. so we will have a false sense of securety when talking to him

He writes "hello dear, yes dear" n so on n so on. very bizzar to pretend to be a woman just to sell more gear.

we suppose to trust his sent in analyzes when he pretend is a chinese female? .....

Im not saying the analyzes is 100% fake/sent in higher purity product to sell us lower quality, but to have a seller pretend he is a woman and becoming mad when i called him out (called him out on alibaba for being a male) that really lower your trust for the vendor as a whole.

I think I know the issue. You were starting to fall in love with @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ... Then it broke your heart when you found it that it was not the feminine chinese wife you were trying to bring to America.

It's okay bro. I think the profile is a beautiful woman too. It breaks my heart that she isn't my wife either. But you will survive.

I think I know the issue. You were starting to fall in love with @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ... Then it broke your heart when you found it that it was not the feminine chinese wife you were trying to bring to America.

It's okay bro. I think the profile is a beautiful woman too. It breaks my heart that she isn't my wife either. But you will survive.
bingo!

Cant belive i masturbated to that pic and now find out that its a tranny pretending to be a guy. FUCK

Do men call you "dear" when they write to you? as this seller do, due to pretending that he is a woman. so we will have a false sense of securety when talking to him

He writes "hello dear, yes dear" n so on n so on. very bizzar to pretend to be a woman just to sell more gear.

we suppose to trust his sent in analyzes when he pretend is a chinese female? .....

Im not saying the analyzes is 100% fake/sent in higher purity product to sell us lower quality, but to have a seller pretend he is a woman and becoming mad when i called him out (called him out on alibaba for being a male) that really lower your trust for the vendor as a whole.
I’ve literally never had this happen, and I’ve put in dozens of orders

And also… who gives a fuck? You’re buying steroids.

Why do my hgh vials look just as big as my peptide vials? I got some vials of 6mg peptides, and the amount of lyophilized powder looks like the same as 15iu hgh. Wouldnt 15iu of lyophilized powder look like next to nothing?
15iu = 5mg

Now ask your question again, but this way: Why does 5mg look a lot like 6mg?

The answer should come fairly quickly.

Speaking Asian girls...there was one at the gym today. Never seen her before. Like maybe 5' with a mini Kim Kardashainesque body.

Every dude on test was almost passing out while she squatted. It was great lol.

Speaking Asian girls...there was one at the gym today. Never seen her before. Like maybe 5' with a mini Kim Kardashainesque body.

Every dude on test was almost passing out while she squatted. It was great lol.
Asian girls are a gift sent in from the gods. They're "fun size"

@Iron_Yuppie yup u could make ur own injectable, however you might aswell just use NAD if injecting as thats the goal with the NMN being absorbed and produce higher NAD levels in the blood. I am not sure what's more comfortable, but I know some of these nutraceuticals can be uncomfortable apparently. Only issue is with products that aren't meant to be injected may contain some undesirable residues, heck even protein powder can have nasty residuals from extraction. Personally would be nice to see some residual test for peptides as many solvents are used (maybe why some generics get cloudy? like the look of mixing gas and water, as heavier oils left behind).

I just requested to place my 15th reship orders.. Jesus fucking christ... I need to see how much I bought