Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You should have tested about 3 or 4 hours post HGH inj, I think the actual protocol is on the forum somewhere.
But even so, 15iu of HGH should put your IGF-1 levels significantly higher...?
Waiting for more insight.
That said, 4iu of QSC's HGH gives me carpal tunnel quickly...I cannot imagine 15iu.
Yes I know that but igf1 make times to decrease. Moreover i don’t take any insulin. So even my blood sugar will be highter, that’s not the case so
I don’t know why i feeled nothing when i injected gh since the last 10 kits no better sleep nothing and my acnea is back.
Probably those 10 kit of gh are fakes but thats not very correct, i’m a good customer since a long time so …
Moreover i just received some another 10kits of gh 15 ui again,
I will change and see if there is any difference

if you are still on 350mg of tren (like you were in february) then this would probably be the reason why your IGF is low.
this could also be the reason your blood sugar is in range
Tren increase igf so no, and no 15ui of gh no way my blood sugar will be in the range without any insulin

Here is my current shape with @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals product so i don’t discredit there raws but this time there is a problem with the gh especialy 15ui kit

Attachments

• 88207017-605A-4F6C-AD8C-2E16CBADCD42.jpeg
    88207017-605A-4F6C-AD8C-2E16CBADCD42.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 127
  • 56B1164D-8138-4942-B8BB-F484F4887AFC.jpeg
    56B1164D-8138-4942-B8BB-F484F4887AFC.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 130
you apparently have no clue
tren decreases IGF massively and also chews up blood sugar like crazy.
15ui gh it’s a massy amount of gh man. I have no drowsiness, no canal carpel syndrome, no better sleep, nothing and that’s not normal at this dose

15ui gh it’s a massy amount of gh man. I have no drowsiness, no canal carpel syndrome, no better sleep, nothing and that’s not normal at this dose
dude not everyone gets those sides.
you are probably on tren and having low E2, thats why your IGF-1 is low and thats also one of the reason you have no carpal tunnel (which gets worse with water retention and you have near to non of that)
and sleep.. i get much worse sleep on hgh as many others do.
Dont judge a product by your "feelz"..

No, I think @M@NU is correct, I need to double check tho, tren will cause a low IGF-1 reading.
Are you on 350mg/wk of tren?
Nope way more but at 15ui my igf1 it supposed to increase at 900
Okay there is tren but it will not decrease to bellow the average it’s logical
If i took maybe 2/3 ui day ok but no i take 15

dude not everyone gets those sides.
you are probably on tren and having low E2, thats why your IGF-1 is low and thats also one of the reason you have no carpal tunnel (which gets worse with water retention and you have near to non of that)
and sleep.. i get much worse sleep on hgh as many others do.
Dont judge a product by your "feelz"..
My e2 are way highter than the norm so no

Nope way more but at 15ui my igf1 it supposed to increase at 900
Okay there is tren but it will not decrease to bellow the average it’s logical
If i took maybe 2/3 ui day ok but no i take 15
why dont you believe guys that have much more knowledge and experience than you do?
Believe what you want.
Tren kills your IGF.
but lets just say the product is fake

why dont you believe guys that have much more knowledge and experience than you do?
Believe what you want.
Tren kills your IGF.
but lets just say the product is fake
No i don’t judge anything i’m just surprised of results because ok tren decrease igf
But at 15ui / day since a year maybe i have expected something highter
Especialy when i didn’t notice any sides effects like canal turpel …

What else did he take? Tren? And likely on a caloric deficit? Both things crush igf-1 into the ground no matter how much gh is in the system.

if you are still on 350mg of tren (like you were in february) then this would probably be the reason why your IGF is low.
this could also be the reason your blood sugar is in range
Tren RAISES igf-1. I’m not sure what the rules are on posting links on meso anymore or I would link you to the studies. Anecdotally, I’ve ran bloods on both tren and deca that showed increases in IGf-1.

What else did he take? Tren? And likely on a caloric deficit? Both things crush igf-1 into the ground no matter how much gh is in the system.
Tren ment primo mast basic stuff

I know that pramipexol and letrozole can crush the igf1 but not the tren

Tren RAISES igf-1. I’m not sure what the rules are on posting links on meso anymore or I would link you to the studies. Anecdotally, I’ve ran bloods on both tren and deca that showed increases in IGf-1.
in most cases, tren decreases IGF-1 if all other conditions are the same.
Mechanism behind it is still unknown but it could be due to its effect on blood sugar. IGF-1 is heavility stimulated by blood sugar peaks which tren more or less minimizes due to its nutrient partioning effects

Mechanism behind it is still unknown but it could be due to its effect on blood sugar. IGF-1 is heavility stimulated by blood sugar peaks which tren more or less minimizes due to its nutrient partioning effects
Don't bother with reasoning with him bro. It's pointless

I see now