Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Don't bother with reasoning with him bro. It's pointless
It’s crazy how many fucking dumb peace of s*** there is in this forum
Imagine you buy a fucking vial of test, you pinned it and after your blood work. You see that your test serum if fucking low
And what yoûre gonna said ? « Oh its fake »
I didn’t even say that, i just ask a fucking question to know why

It’s crazy how many fucking dumb peace of s*** there is in this forum
Imagine you buy a fucking vial of test, you pinned it and after your blood work. You see that your test serum if fucking low
And what yoûre gonna said ? « Oh its fake »
I didn’t even say that, i just ask a fucking question to know why
Kewl.

No i don’t judge anything i’m just surprised of results because ok tren decrease igf
But at 15ui / day since a year maybe i have expected something highter
Especialy when i didn’t notice any sides effects like canal turpel …
Sorry you are a genetic failure, its all over. Uuh.. idk good day hope i dont get banned

Yes I know that but igf1 make times to decrease. Moreover i don’t take any insulin. So even my blood sugar will be highter, that’s not the case so
I don’t know why i feeled nothing when i injected gh since the last 10 kits no better sleep nothing and my acnea is back.
Probably those 10 kit of gh are fakes but thats not very correct, i’m a good customer since a long time so …
Moreover i just received some another 10kits of gh 15 ui again,
I will change and see if there is any difference
Send a vial away for testing to jano

Threatening, inciting, glorifying, encouraging, wishing, or promoting violence or harm is prohibited
damn bro you really got me there :/ ill just keep enjoying my life balancing bb, partying and fucking beautiful women + ur dad
Bro you should killed yourself honnestly , the best thing you can do lmao