Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

At 21yo after 1,5year of juicing it’s logical that i haven’t a pro level it take time dumbass
Couple years younger and doing all this shit for what? Being passionate about bodybuilding doesnt mean you have to blast insane amounts of stuff which will just lead to early death that is the truth. You want to compete and try to make it pro? You are young, you have time, why push it? Try to think about those with ur tren fueled brain...if you can even.

Threatening, inciting, glorifying, encouraging, wishing, or promoting violence or harm is prohibited
I don't care to blast your levels of gear. My labs look great, I have a wife, stable life, and a good social life. How is yours?
So you said that you’re more succesfull than me ok, but look how I’m built , i can choke you to death. So now who is more succesfull, i’m breathing and you’re not so i’m more succesfull than you. Moreover i will steal your wife because women only pick winners

So you said that you’re more succesfull than me ok, but look how I’m built , i can choke you to death. So now who is more succesfull, i’m breathing and you’re not so i’m more succesfull than you. Moreover i will steal your wife because women only pick winners
You are a Top G

Lol. Is that how society works today? Brute physical strength. Ok bro.

You are gonna go far in life when you say that at your next job interview.

Good luck to your future endeavors and godspeed

Last edited:
Lol. Is that how society works today? Brute physical strength. Ok bro.

You are gonna go far in life when you say that at your next job interview
If hes not trolling im just getting more and more upset how things are now days. Even if its online shit you don't go for the mans wife/family disrespect

If hes not trolling im just getting more and more upset how things are now days. Even if its online shit you don't go for the mans wife/family disrespect
He isn't trolling. It doesn't matter. He is a child.

A child on a bunch of Anabolics at that with a messed up brain.

In reality, if a bigger guy came after me. I assure you fist is the last thing I would do.

There is a reason he was banned in his own countries meso(meso French)

Well guess he is banned. On a serious note. It sounds like he was a socially awkward guy prior to anabolics. Not that many friends.

Assuming that that the anabolics gave him a sense of superiority and delusions of grandiose.

Reminds me of Zyzz but Zyzz didn't seem like a dick. Just a kid with dumb choices.

It's sad he couldn't keep himself humble and realistic.

I'm not gonna lie. Even being on low dose tren gave me a sense of superiority. But I am sure I am strong enough to kill a regular person.

Then what? I win in the battle to death one on one but society puts me in jail/prison. I wither away and die?.. sounds like I will be a winner.

He isn't trolling. It doesn't matter. He is a child.

A child on a bunch of Anabolics at that with a messed up brain.

In reality, if a bigger guy came after me. I assure you fist is the last thing I would do.

There is a reason he was banned in his own countries meso(meso French)
Unfortunate to see but it is what it is. Like i said above im couple years older, ive experiemented with a lot of stuff (anabolics to drugs) and dragged myself out of that place and definitely have a different look at life now. Just sad to see the route these younger kids are going especially when they cant keep it together.

Haha probably the better option there ye.

Didn't check his profile etc. well that explains alot
Wrote this same time i saw ur post about he getting banned.

I'm a lurker mostly, sometimes shitpost or whatever but i remember ur name from long time ago❤️

75mg test E3.5D. Pinned the morning of 3/20, bloodwork at 1pm on 3/24. Expected higher numbers but I waited 4 days till I drew bloods so maybe this is accurate. SHBG is 2, literally. So YMMW on your trough test results

Attachments

• CF1E65DE-5893-47C8-A456-B0BBB53A1E61.jpeg
    CF1E65DE-5893-47C8-A456-B0BBB53A1E61.jpeg
    362.7 KB · Views: 95
in most cases, tren decreases IGF-1 if all other conditions are the same.
Mechanism behind it is still unknown but it could be due to its effect on blood sugar. IGF-1 is heavility stimulated by blood sugar peaks which tren more or less minimizes due to its nutrient partioning effects
It’s actually the opposite. GH is secreted when FASTING which then generates production of IGF in the liver.

There is a study on mice that demonstrates what you are saying through.

It’s actually the opposite. GH is secreted when FASTING which then generates production of IGF in the liver.

There is a study on mice that demonstrates what you are saying through.

insulin is a key player in igf-1 production. You can not only take 1 piece of the puzzle and leave the rest aside.

Contrary to the guy getting banned. What he posted is worth observation. Being on 15 IU of GH without insulin resistance, low IGF levels and no side effects isn’t exactly HPLC level analysis but it smells a little funny to me. And considering this source does have a test off base here and there well…..

Contrary to the guy getting banned. What he posted is worth observation. Being on 15 IU of GH without insulin resistance, low IGF levels and no side effects isn’t exactly HPLC level analysis but it smells a little funny to me. And considering this source does have a test off base here and there well…..
The guy is on myriad of AAS and who knows what else to be taken seriously. His body is so fucked up that even 30iu of gh would have minimum impact on him. He is a walking, breathing (for the time being) chemical experiment waiting for the inevitable ER visit.

Andreas Munzer was the most shredded bb ever to walk on stage, but his insides were virtually melting with all the shit he was taking. I can bet that the kid is the same and destiny will come calling pretty soon.

I wish there was a way to make him see that and change course cause it will be sad to lose one more young lad just because he is stupid.

Well guess he is banned. On a serious note. It sounds like he was a socially awkward guy prior to anabolics. Not that many friends.

Assuming that that the anabolics gave him a sense of superiority and delusions of grandiose.

Reminds me of Zyzz but Zyzz didn't seem like a dick. Just a kid with dumb choices.

It's sad he couldn't keep himself humble and realistic.

I'm not gonna lie. Even being on low dose tren gave me a sense of superiority. But I am sure I am strong enough to kill a regular person.

Then what? I win in the battle to death one on one but society puts me in jail/prison. I wither away and die?.. sounds like I will be a winner.
You don't kill them just cut they're Achilles tendons or go for the eyes !
JUST KIDDING !