Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Really? I thought Canada was easier
Hell no, if you check out most international sources, nobody who deals amps, human grade or labeled ugl products would ship to Canada.

Back in early 2000's my buddies would order internationally but request to transfer the tabs to unlabeled containers. Oils were also labeled as scented oils lol.

QSC has acceptable success rate so far judging from the feedbacks, some of us don't even use insurance.

lol nope, FTIR is used to determine in this day and age, they have the rapid/street tests for AAS or MJ, meth etc etc as can usually tell by looking at it what to test for and for visual confirmation for evidence pics, but no its not a 6 panel dip stick and pass it through. def far off on this my friend, 100% dont let random powders in without knowing what they are lol. if open and let pass its more likely just gathering intel. PROMISE they dont open random viles and powder have no idea what it is and let it pass. those FTIR are pretty amazing and really have bazillion analogues of every abusable drug in the database. anyway, no need to argue, but no, unlabelled is NOT OPSEC lol.
Ok. I very well could be wrong. It was my impression that they have the ability for more determinative tests, but don’t always use them. Thanks for the insight.

Actually there is a link between LOW igf1, obesity and type 2 diabetes.

hmm, not from what ive read... LOW IGF is found in BLUE zone populations that are small and live LONG, if think of it that way its pretty straight forward ;)

several other papers talk about this aswell, while obese have less GH, IGF is usually higher(esp if over eat fat people get high IGF) sometimes normal, usually not low(at least in the summary of literature paper/study I was looking at).. again, alot of chicken and egg and variables as if have low IGF MAY be more likely to have metabolic issues, and because insulin is often inverse to IGF if have low IGF you MAY get higher insulin and lead to resistance because of that. But to get big and fat u need IGF is the way I interpret the studies. Have to be careful with wording and how they draw conclusions..

So I placed my order a couple weeks ago. The apartment complex in which I ordered it to started returning mail unless the recipients name is a resident. The rep acknowledged the package was returned but demanded I place an entirely new order if I wanted to get the products? Wtf is this…View attachment 254794
Most sources require a real name an address for shipping packs. It’s more suspicious using a bogus name, especially at an apartment complex where the mailman probably knows a majority of the names.

Most sources require a real name an address for shipping packs. It’s more suspicious using a bogus name, especially at an apartment complex where the mailman probably knows a majority of the names.
Where i live its common to do so for express shipping because they call your phone to make sure you are home and then you just tell them that you will wait for them outside at the door or say you are not home but you can meet up somewhere.
They do this to protect identity and use a burner phone .
For postal services it would be a no go.

hmm I thought whole idea of fasted hgh use was to raise igf higher? lower insulin is actually what causes igf to be able to get higher no? vs sugar itself?

so your saying you should have high blood glucose when use hgh in order to get highest igf? if goal is to get high IGF... hmm. or idea of fasted hgh is actually to prevent "diabetes" which would come from the higher IGF..
Fasting exogenous hgh use is one theory because that is how endogenous production works. Pulses when fasted, igf-1 is generated as a consequence. Igf 1 production can occur when fasted but to exert its effects in needs INSULIN. The tren theory is that tren lowers insulin so igf is inhibited. Possibly how metformin works too (metformin inhibits endogenous igf1 per studies) but I take metformin with hgh and my igf is high so I digress.

Bodybuilders have used hgh with high carb shakes + exogenous insulin pre workout for decades. If you’ve never tried it, it’s a pump of the gods! I’m honestly not sure where the idea that hgh had to be administered fasted came from.

Bodybuilders have used hgh with high carb shakes + exogenous insulin pre workout for decades. If you’ve never tried it, it’s a pump of the gods! I’m honestly not sure where the idea that hgh had to be administered fasted came from.
It’s administered fasted if your goal is fat loss. @Type-IIx wrote a good article on this awhile back

Since QSC is too chickenshit to go against the CCP’s new anti pill law or whatever, where does someone get Enclomiphene Citrate? All these ads I see online demand $199/m for that. Yeah fucking right.

Same with Anavar. I know a lot of sources with it, but I’m looking for QSC quality here.

Failing that, apparently I need to get powders… and make my own pills. But how?

Since QSC is too chickenshit to go against the CCP’s new anti pill law or whatever, where does someone get Enclomiphene Citrate? All these ads I see online demand $199/m for that. Yeah fucking right.

Same with Anavar. I know a lot of sources with it, but I’m looking for QSC quality here.

Failing that, apparently I need to get powders… and make my own pills. But how?
Why don’t you risk 150 years in a Chinese prison then? Chicken shit