Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

lol nope, FTIR is used to determine in this day and age, they have the rapid/street tests for AAS or MJ, meth etc etc as can usually tell by looking at it what to test for and for visual confirmation for evidence pics, but no its not a 6 panel dip stick and pass it through. def far off on this my friend, 100% dont let random powders in without knowing what they are lol. if open and let pass its more likely just gathering intel. PROMISE they dont open random viles and powder have no idea what it is and let it pass. those FTIR are pretty amazing and really have bazillion analogues of every abusable drug in the database. anyway, no need to argue, but no, unlabelled is NOT OPSEC lol.
It’s actually mainly an anti-fraud measure. If customers try to say “I didn’t receive the package, you need to reship” then QSC reship but never tells them which number is which compound.

So when a customer says “hey which compound is each number?” QSC knows they received the package and can’t claim they didn’t.

Since QSC is too chickenshit to go against the CCP’s new anti pill law or whatever, where does someone get Enclomiphene Citrate? All these ads I see online demand $199/m for that. Yeah fucking right.

Same with Anavar. I know a lot of sources with it, but I’m looking for QSC quality here.

Failing that, apparently I need to get powders… and make my own pills. But how?
Where are you from? Deus has it. BGpharmadrugs sells it. If in Europe, Liska/catcafe makes it too.

Primobolan raws availeble ?
here we go again GIF

sermorelin every coming back? some new new apparently showing promise GED44 or something better than sema or tirz, less sides, hits 3 receptors.. but seems weird as would think the opposite. anyhoo,

Did you pull the aluminum all the way off when pulling the cap off?

I noticed if you don’t rip the cap from the aluminum, you can remove it all (shit design imo) and accidentally did so with my first vial as well.
I messed up when taking it off and had to pry it off so I guess so. Can u send me a pic of what ur vials look like so I know how much to take off?

I messed up when taking it off and had to pry it off so I guess so. Can u send me a pic of what ur vials look like so I know how much to take off?
96DCDF9F-3AF3-4CA5-BCEE-03011A9AD508.jpeg
See on the silver one how there’s more there, that’s the part that comes up if you’re not careful, it’ll run all the way to the edge and desleeve the whole thing.

Maybe you and I are just stupid though who knows.

View attachment 255176
See on the silver one how there’s more there, that’s the part that comes up if you’re not careful, it’ll run all the way to the edge and desleeve the whole thing.

Maybe you and I are just stupid though who knows.
Thanks my test cyp looked like the silver one and my TREN e looked like the copper one but I pulled it all off of both guess my TREN will go flying too