Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

This would be enough to turn me off of reselling premade oils and brewing them myself tbh.

I have thought of opening them and transferring it to another larger vials.

It's annoying. Do the oils work? Absolutely. Nothing wrong with the oils. I'd rather transfer the oil than brew myself.

I have thought of opening them and transferring it to another larger vials.

It's annoying. Do the oils work? Absolutely. Nothing wrong with the oils. I'd rather transfer the oil than brew myself.
That’s not a half bad idea honestly, I guess one could always just buy the bulk “unfinished” oils from QSC and then syringe filter them into vials

That’s not a half bad idea honestly, I guess one could always just buy the bulk “unfinished” oils from QSC and then syringe filter them into vials

I have yet to transfer it. When I do use it I would bitch about the top but at the end of the day, I would have drawn from there and utilize it.

Overall, it's fine to use. There is something to bitch about pretty much every source.

Most sources require a real name an address for shipping packs. It’s more suspicious using a bogus name, especially at an apartment complex where the mailman probably knows a majority of the names.
The mailman don't give a shit

Thanks my test cyp looked like the silver one and my TREN e looked like the copper one but I pulled it all off of both guess my TREN will go flying too

I did the same thing with one of mine. Cheap enough that it didn’t hurt to much to learn that lesson thankfully