Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The mailwoman does. Tries to find something wrong with everything
I am in canada. Nobody gives a fuck about GH or AAS I just put my name on the damn thing. If I was American I would get a fake ID and open a post office box or some shit. Your prison system is a God damn industry down there.

I am in canada. Nobody gives a fuck about GH or AAS I just put my name on the damn thing. If I was American I would get a fake ID and open a post office box or some shit. Your prison system is a God damn industry down there.

Nobody’s going to prison for aas unless you get caught ordering enough to be consider intent to distribute. Our system is overrun already to the point of letting violent criminals go free far short of their sentences. Now weed that’s a different story because we all know how bad that is (insert eye roll)

Nobody’s going to prison for aas unless you get caught ordering enough to be consider intent to distribute. Our system is overrun already to the point of letting violent criminals go free far short of their sentences. Now weed that’s a different story because we all know how bad that is (insert eye roll)
I enjoy the hippie weed shops selling on every corner. Quality of products are way up. I mostly use to sleep or to zone in on boring paper work that needs to get done

Tell that to c bums sister haha

There’s a saying “don’t break the law while you’re breaking the law”. Using a fake ID (which is a state felony) at a federal building (USPS) seems like a wonderful way to get the FBI to knock on your door. That’s the fucking dumbest advice I’ve ever read on this forum.

There’s a saying “don’t break the law while you’re breaking the law”. Using a fake ID (which is a state felony) at a federal building (USPS) seems like a wonderful way to get the FBI to knock on your door. That’s the fucking dumbest advice I’ve ever read on this forum.
That's great, i was one told "only break one law at a time". It turned out to be gold.
And agreed, this isn't spy level shit, we don't need a fake persona built by MI6.

Canda encourages legal suicide (look it up) and promotes gender reassignment surgery for children. Your system is all fucked up

Canda encourages legal suicide (look it up) and promotes gender reassignment surgery for children. Your system is all fucked up
If true then ...wow, that is fucking disgusting.
But it's not like the US is on a different path. We're creating a quite disgusting society as well.
I guess we'll be Sodom & Canada can be Gomorrah (or vice versa).

They don't promote or encourage.
It's "legal"
Just like possession of anabolic.

We believe people have the right to chose for themselves.
Even women.

Agreed. Canada is fully of trannys and groomers. I’d rather go to jail for smoking weed than raise a family in that cucked nation. Lord knows what the teachers in Canada are indoctrinating your children with while they’re at school

Agreed. Canada is fully of trannys and groomers. I’d rather go to jail for smoking weed than raise a family in that cucked nation. Lord knows what the teachers in Canada are indoctrinating your children with while they’re at school
More then in the us. Atleast our teachers get payed more then 25 cents a hour

More then in the us. Atleast our teachers get payed more then 25 cents a hour
I’m not going to discuss politics anymore in this vendors thread. But that’s great your teachers make more money while they tell your 8 year old son it’s ok to wear a dress. Good luck to you and your countrymen…errr women. Or whatever the fuck your pronouns are.

Can we take this to politics thread. No one will ever agree on politics it’s a never ending argument. Good or bad no one will ever agree. I stay out of the politics thread because i don’t care enough. Id rather not see it here.

That's the only reason I'm not upset. Hopefully qsc will let us know how retarded I am

In the future for both of you bros, slowly open the cap from different angles. This is more likely to happen when you just pick on spot and bust it open. This happens in the real pharma world too. Shit design agreed but if you just wiggle the cap off from multiple angles it won't happen.

The vast majority of major busts are because some dumbass broke 2 laws at once.

My favorite is when someone gets pulled over with a busted brake light or expired tags, and then it turns out they had 10kg of cocaine in the trunk. Has to feel so humiliating knowing you got in trouble because your girlfriends car hasn't had an inspection in 2 years.

Sponsors

Latest posts