Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Agreed. Canada is fully of trannys and groomers. I’d rather go to jail for smoking weed than raise a family in that cucked nation. Lord knows what the teachers in Canada are indoctrinating your children with while they’re at school
People that rant about this crap are usually dudes who's wives/old ladies found their membership to "tranny temptation" on their CC statement.

Just saying...

People that rant about this crap are usually dudes who's wives/old ladies found their membership to "tranny temptation" on their CC statement.

Just saying...
No there is a concerted effort in all levels of education from elementary school up in canada to encourage being trans. I see it every day, the education system is bursting with it.

No there is a concerted effort in all levels of education from elementary school up in canada to encourage being trans. I see it every day, the education system is bursting with it.
Lived 8 years in Canada. Never seen that level of feminism. My conclusion is that most canadian males are pussies.
Left the country when I wanted to marry

Sorry to burst your bubble but it's happening in America too broski. I work in public education in a very conservative state, and multiple teachers here have gay pride and BLM flags up in their rooms.
Our break rooms have some nonbinary flag stickers and shit like that.

Education is a female-dominated industry being taken over by the more recent generations of college kids. Liberal and progressive beliefs are highly prevalent in females and young people. Once they got it in the colleges and appealed to female emotions, there was no other outcome.

Unless you can bring back the boomers and get more men to teach, this is the future. Make sure you do your local voting to have a say in your child's education.

STFU about fucking politics. Every one of you idiots should be banned. Take that shit to Facebook / Nextdoor where it belongs and get railed by your grandmothers.

Any word on when Anavar might potentially be available?

STFU about fucking politics. Every one of you idiots should be banned. Take that shit to Facebook / Nextdoor where it belongs and get railed by your grandmothers.

Any word on when Anavar might potentially be available?

I'd be fine with that as long as they ban the other fuck tards who keep asking about a drug after 20 other people have in the last week.

Can anyone post some feedback on the Ment and IGF 1 LR3. Thanks.
I loved the ment. It was definitely just as good as any other ive used.
Never tried igf1 lr3 but was considering it for when im not taking much aas bridging to next course with hgh and insulin

Igf lr3 is awesome! Great pumps and fullness. I've been taking off a week then 2 weeks in between vials... Will probably take more time off before do more bc feeling quite tired and not trying to go above 50mcg a day (100 is stronger but unnecessary at least for me... Saying this I did 50mcg this morning and 50mcg pre workout)

There’s a saying “don’t break the law while you’re breaking the law”. Using a fake ID (which is a state felony) at a federal building (USPS) seems like a wonderful way to get the FBI to knock on your door. That’s the fucking dumbest advice I’ve ever read on this forum.
I wouldn't know I don't live in your third world country

Anyone that ordered Tren E recently, what top color did you get?
I ordered tren E top was blue. But they’ve said multiple times cap color doesn’t mean anything. Go by what the rep tells you which is numbered. Also tren usually looks glow in the dark yellow. That’s another way to identify

Sponsors

Latest posts