Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'm probably bound to find the answer if I mine the thread back for days but other than the domestic reship and China post to u.s is there another post option for the states in qsc's arsenal and what are the differences in t/a time like between them? Thanks ahead of time

No it’s other ppl are morons. As stated, I can dilute serostim with .5 ml and it is clear, which is 18iu per vial, and previously black tops from tp with .5 ml and it is clear, and the previous batch I receive from sigma with .5ml and it is totally clear. The new ones I receive are slightly cloudy at .5 ml. Arguing the amount of dilutent is logically incoherent. Was that too confusing for you or you got it?
did you get your answer for this ? because i agree with what your saying... whats with the 1mg bac water rule, where did this come from ? it should dilute in .5 clearly like any gh?

did you get your answer for this ? because i agree with what your saying... whats with the 1mg bac water rule, where did this come from ? it should dilute in .5 clearly like any gh?
I have used HGH from other sources and dilution with 0.5ml was still cloudy.

brother in christ... Whats the problem diluting with 1ml, you can literally dose everything so much better than ur 0.5ml unless ur pinning the whole vial at one go..sure agreed there but still jfc lol.
"Hurr Durr my GH doesnt dilute in low volume of water, must be a problem with the seller/manufacturer"
Its not a rule. I would call it more like COMMON SENSE, which you are lacking unfortunately, i pray for you brother!

Okay i made a blood work last week…
I took 15ui gh at night since a year, no sides effects at all.. especialy the last 10 kits of gh 15ui.
That why i made a blood work..

And obviously it’s not gh my blood sugar is too low for that and my igf1 is very low too

Attachments

• 55AB1F11-363D-439E-8C01-ACE84119665E.jpeg
    55AB1F11-363D-439E-8C01-ACE84119665E.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 127
  • D14D045C-D157-44E7-A6F8-5E94999110E7.jpeg
    D14D045C-D157-44E7-A6F8-5E94999110E7.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 125
brother in christ... Whats the problem diluting with 1ml, you can literally dose everything so much better than ur 0.5ml unless ur pinning the whole vial at one go..sure agreed there but still jfc lol.
"Hurr Durr my GH doesnt dilute in low volume of water, must be a problem with the seller/manufacturer"
Its not a rule. I would call it more like COMMON SENSE, which you are lacking unfortunately, i pray for you brother!
I went over this already.. I was replied back .. but all that water your injecting .. lmao.. I swear some people must wake up and think about what ridiculous thing they can start up today that shows how’ fucking much their vagina hurts today ..

I don’t want to complain about qsc product, i always being very satisfied with their raw
But yeah the last 10kit of gh 15ui, i have the impression to only inject some water.
My skin lost in quality, not the same 3d looks than before ..

I took 15ui gh at night since a year, no sides effects at all.. especialy the last 10 kits of gh 15ui.

And obviously it’s not gh my blood sugar is too low for that and my igf1 is very low too
Where did u copy and paste that from ;)

I don’t want to complain about qsc product, i always being very satisfied with their raw
But yeah the last 10kit of gh 15ui, i have the impression to only inject some water.
My skin lost in quality, not the same 3d looks than before ..
It's not the gh, it's the copious amounts of AAS you take that are slowly fucking you up. It's catching up to you as many in this board have warned you it will happen.

Vaya con dios

Why no serum test?

It's not the gh, it's the copious amounts of AAS you take that are slowly fucking you up. It's catching up to you as many in this board have warned you it will happen.

Vaya con dios
Lmao Everybody who take gh feel sleepy, not even canal carpel, or hyperglycemia

Your IGF-1 levels do indeed suck, especially if you were taking 15iu a day.
What time did you dose & what time was your blood test?

You should have tested about 3 or 4 hours post HGH inj, I think the actual protocol is on the forum somewhere.
But even so, 15iu of HGH should put your IGF-1 levels significantly higher...?
Waiting for more insight.
That said, 4iu of QSC's HGH gives me carpal tunnel quickly...I cannot imagine 15iu.