Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yeah it's a must to always have antibiotics on hand and honestly I hate hospitals so I'm gonna try the antibiotics at home first but if it doesn't look like it's getting any better within a few days then I will go get care for it but I will still say that my vitamin B12 shot got infected
QSC sell antibiotic raws, if you don’t wanna do it that way, in the US basically any antibiotics need a script. A way around it is fish antibiotics. It’s literally the same but labeled for fish.

QSC sell antibiotic raws, if you don’t wanna do it that way, in the US basically any antibiotics need a script. A way around it is fish antibiotics. It’s literally the same but labeled for fish.
dealing with pharma powder scares me quite a bit. I think amoxicillin is 250-500mg atleast..

I would say so. TB at "Real peptide warehouses" go for 70-100 each vial. You cant run a TB Healing cycle off of one or two vials.

My dog and I did see results from it(HE used to limp).

tennis elbow resolved, same with my dogs limp.
Happy to hear I’m not the only mf that thought to give this to their dog. Same result.

Already sold out? lol

I'm waiting for Primo. If you still have ox I'll add some to the order but Primo is more important, I still have good supply of ox. Don't care if I missed it.
No lol, not yet, but I had that feeling selling that 70% of orders this morning are for tirzepatide and oxandrolone

we still didn't have big orders for oxandrolone, so we still have stock, the big customers has been served with the first previous 5 kg.

No lol, not yet, but I had that feeling selling that 70% of orders this morning are for tirzepatide and oxandrolone

we still didn't have big orders for oxandrolone, so we still have stock, the big customers has been served with the first previous 5 kg.
I know this topic has been beaten like a dead horse and I apologize if I missed some kind of an announcement from you regarding primo.

I've been scrolling through pages going way back on this thread. Is there a rough ETA on when the primo will be back in stock, or should I just continue to check back everyday? I really don't want to miss it! lol

Thanks QSC

I know this topic has been beaten like a dead horse and I apologize if I missed some kind of an announcement from you regarding primo.

I've been scrolling through pages going way back on this thread. Is there a rough ETA on when the primo will be back in stock, or should I just continue to check back everyday? I really don't want to miss it! lol

Thanks QSC
The last guy asked about primo a few hours ago, how far back did you look?

If it's important enough to someone they will check back every day.

Thanks QSC
Turn on push notifications for this thread on your phone. Boom, never miss an update.

Thanks QSC
Primo raw stock expected in 10 days or so. It was a bit delayed.