Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Some random websites claim ARB's cause insomnia but this is not supported by any evidence nor is it mentioned as a side effect in the literature from the drug manufacturer.
Some ARB’s can cause insomnia, but I think telmisartan’s PPAR agonism is what causes some sleep disturbance in a few unlucky people.

“More recently, studies have reported the permissive role of PPARα by modulating diverse neurobiological functions such as inflammation, metabolic disorders, learning, degenerative diseases and sleep. Remarkably, this nuclear receptor has been described in sleep-related brain regions leading to the hypothesis that PPARα might be involved in sleep modulation inasmuch as activation of this protein promotes a robust enhancement of wakefulness while reduces sleep.”

I’m not gonna pretend like I know how to read studies but this one looks pretty straight forward

If someone can share with me please the injectable NAD+ recipe, it will be nice, I get this question often from customers, and as you all know I try to help as much as I can and I provide the homebrewing recipes I know, but this one I have no idea how it's brewed or at what concentration. Thanks.

After 3 weeks of Test E recent batch I am definitely noticing soreness anywhere I inject for a good 3-5 days.
This is following QSC Sust 400 and Primo 200 for last 12mos either blast or cruise.
Zero pip ever.

Going to try switching to the Test Cyp.

Will switch and report back.
I reduced volume and increased injection frequency and the pip went away. Test e is a tricky one

I know this gets asked a lot but which is Test E and DHB ones cloudy and ones clear, dont flame me or else im coming to ur house. ive emailed sigma aswell btw

Attachments

• 5F188791-CF26-4D06-A46F-DE7858D5C670.jpeg
    5F188791-CF26-4D06-A46F-DE7858D5C670.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 113
I know this gets asked a lot but which is Test E and DHB ones cloudy and ones clear, dont flame me or else im coming to ur house. ive emailed sigma aswell btw
ONLY A GUESS WARNING ⚠️
DHB is most likely the cloudy one, just due to it being more difficult to keep in solution.
Hasn't all Test E been reported as PIP heavy?
Doesn't sound like a "comfortable" stack. YMMV.

I will make a wild guess:

On the left is tren-e. The right one is test-prop.

Could be wrong.

I will try one more time:
Left one with white caps is mast-prop, right one is bac water.

ONLY A GUESS WARNING ⚠️
DHB is most likely the cloudy one, just due to it being more difficult to keep in solution.
Hasn't all Test E been reported as PIP heavy?
Doesn't sound like a "comfortable" stack. YMMV.
yeah thats what im thinking. test e pip heavy???? i got test e from different source and get no PIP, havent used sigma yet tho.