Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

thank you .this a huge amount of trenbolone 700mg week. have you done several cycles with tren? what do you think about trenbolone qsc?thanks

I assume you are in the USA? yes the quality qsc is very appreciated. their mt2 is excellent. I still have a lot of equipment left from EU pharmasource which no longer exists now. but i'm out of trenbolone, but if you've been on 700mg a week and have had issues these a good sign of quality.

youre 21 and already running 700mg tren a week yikes
It depend a lot of indivual
Look my kidneys work great and my transaminase on cycle are at 100 so not that much

Everybody is different on sides effects
The only stuff that put me down at this dose is ment
And then i stopped it
I’m not stupid, i’m not gonna run a g of tren if i can’t support the side effects
The only side effects is paranoia and by the way i’m pretty alone most of the time no gf no friend only focus on myself and i’m happy

It depend a lot of indivual
Look my kidneys work great and my transaminase on cycle are at 100 so not that much

Everybody is different on sides effects
The only stuff that put me down at this dose is ment
And then i stopped it
I’m not stupid, i’m not gonna run a g of tren if i can’t support the side effects
The only side effects is paranoia and by the way i’m pretty alone most of the time no gf no friend only focus on myself and i’m happy
"not that much"

you have no business running 700mg tren a week. youre 21, how long have you been training for? even if youre an ifbb pro thats still too much..

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

Tirzepatide ordered 4/4, arrived 4/17

I am asking for more recent experiences with QSC Tirzepatide over in the semi/tirz thread. So if you have one, please share! (here is OK too but, it gets a bit noisy here)