Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Nah I've run test for 15 years - full head of hair.
Primo at 2/3 has always been perfect for me with no ai no hcg etc.

Getting bloods is tough but when I have levels are good.
So far mast is the only one that kicks me in the hairline (and the taint)

Received my package with very fast shipping for US Domestic. Everything looks good, will report back after some time and when the other part is the order arrives.

Very excited to try their GH and GH in general for the first time

This is happening right now. Got my Tren E in the mail today. This is a blend of Test C and Tren E 150/150. Look how dark the Tren is coming out. I’m at 122F and it’s amber. Haven’t added the MCT yet. Looks cool. This Tren is dark.

Attachments

• 6AE5335D-FF20-4485-89BC-067FE63FFF6D.jpeg
    6AE5335D-FF20-4485-89BC-067FE63FFF6D.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 147
Ok so not exciting as the Primo announcement but my shit is holding like a champion. So I received 9.8g Tren E so I blended 59 ml at 165/165 Test C/Tren E but treating as 150/150 bc I always OD 10%. Probably lost about 5-6 ml during the extraction but overall satisfied with the volumetric outcome.

If you were to incinerate Tom Brady into a chemical liquid it would probably look something like this. 5108BAD1-F924-46CE-8670-E07BCFFE2D76.jpeg

Ok so not exciting as the Primo announcement but my shit is holding like a champion. So I received 9.8g Tren E so I blended 59 ml at 165/165 Test C/Tren E but treating as 150/150 bc I always OD 10%. Probably lost about 5-6 ml during the extraction but overall satisfied with the volumetric outcome.

If you were to incinerate Tom Brady into a chemical liquid it would probably look something like this. View attachment 256030
2/20? Can you update when you pin if there is any pip?

2/20? Can you update when you pin if there is any pip?
I’ve made this same brew before. I’m using what brewed last year along with DHB @75 mg/ml and there is no PiP. Some minor aftershock but only if you push on the injection site the day after and you can barely feel anything. Nothing worth noting.

youre 21 and already running 700mg tren a week yikes
And? Why you care
"not that much"

you have no business running 700mg tren a week. youre 21, how long have you been training for? even if youre an ifbb pro thats still too much..
Who are you to tell people what they can do and what not? Most of the guys here look like a bag of potatoes and injecting 3 different compounds.

Only 6-7 members here look like they juice , the rest looks like old guys with dad bods

also you probably don’t know any pro athlete in real life so don’t talk like you chill with pro‘s privately lol

I know bunch of real pro athletes and they taking grams of juice , 700mg tren ace a week I not that much of a big deal

And? Why you care

Who are you to tell people what they can do and what not? Most of the guys here look like a bag of potatoes and injecting 3 different compounds.

Only 6-7 members here look like they juice , the rest looks like old guys with dad bods

also you probably don’t know any pro athlete in real life so don’t talk like you chill with pro‘s privately lol

I know bunch of real pro athletes and they taking grams of juice , 700mg tren ace a week I not that much of a big deal
You 're on tren, ain't ya? :D

You 're on tren, ain't ya? :D
No i am not , I don’t use tren anymore matter of fact I am completely off the juice but why do people think they can tell someone else online what they can do and what not.

If someone want to run 1g of Compound XY it’s non of your business except he is your son/private friend.

especially people who have zero clue about most compounds and look like family dads with das bods who go to the gym for the free shower

why do people think they can tell someone else online what they can do and what not.
No one is telling anyone what they are allowed to do, but in a harm reduction forum, calling stupid things stupid is a given.
If someone want to run 1g of Compound XY it’s non of your business
Of course it's not anyone's business. But on a public forum anyone can post, so....

especially people who have zero clue about most compounds and look like family dads with das bods who go to the gym for the free shower
That's the second time you mention dad's and that only a few elite can comment on cycles and what not.

You are not LE yet, but you have the attitude already.

What do you mean, family dads with dad bods? Is this a therapy session now?

Who hurt you?
Was.your Dad not around or did he beat you and your mom, so you decided to get jacked and have that, "never again" mentality.

No one is telling anyone what they are allowed to do, but in a harm reduction forum, calling stupid things stupid is a given.

Of course it's not anyone's business. But on a public forum anyone can post, so....

That's the second time you mention dad's and that only a few elite can comment on cycles and what not.

You are not LE yet, but you have the attitude already.
Kids a Moron.

Man fuck primo. First time using it and in 4 weeks my hair is fucked lol. So odd I've never had issues with testosterone as high as 900mg/week with my hair. But 300mg primo has fucked it up bad. Odd thing is, I "feel" my estrogen is tanked, and my hair is thinning and breaking like crazy, but specifically in a female pattern hair loss(FPHL) so I wonder if I

1. Have poor 5ar expression, but very high sensitivity to DHT-derivative(since primo did me in, but high test deca and tren never touched me)
Or 2. Primo has dropped my estrogen, and I happen to be a weird outlier where I lose hair like a menopausal women. Getting blood work to confirm some things.

Conclusion: primo was amazing for the 4 weeks I used it.

Edit: Correction: QSC primo was amazing for the 4 weeks I used it.
Fellow baldin bro, always use ru58841 while on primo blast, helps alot. They sell it as well.