Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

And? Why you care

Who are you to tell people what they can do and what not? Most of the guys here look like a bag of potatoes and injecting 3 different compounds.

Only 6-7 members here look like they juice , the rest looks like old guys with dad bods

also you probably don’t know any pro athlete in real life so don’t talk like you chill with pro‘s privately lol

I know bunch of real pro athletes and they taking grams of juice , 700mg tren ace a week I not that much of a big deal
this is a harm reduction forum you dumb fuck, not a source forum

the fact that you think its not a big deal for a 21 year old to be on 700mg tren a week says a lot.

What do you mean, family dads with dad bods? Is this a therapy session now?

Who hurt you?
Was.your Dad not around or did he beat you and your mom, so you decided to get jacked and have that, "never again" mentality.
this kids a clown. he thinks he is high and mighty because he is is on 500mg of gear now after permablasting for years

Any chance anyone here used Leo's powders in 2005-2006? If so, how do they compare to QSC powders? It's just that since Leo left the scene I never got my hands on such good powders again.

this kids a clown. he thinks he is high and mighty because he is is on 500mg of gear now after permablasting for years
Jay Cutler is on trt and look what he looks like. If he can look like that then why anyone would blast grams. Clearly everyone is wrong by doing so

Disregard previous cycles. Only acknowledge current cycle
I was joking but I see those kind of mentality if X did that on low aas why are you taking 5×. Because I am not X or because X did that on much more but it's easier to maintain on a certain level but not build to that certain level.
I have seen that Larry Wheels is on trt now but don't believe that he got that strong on that. He can maintain a decent amount of strength on trt only. He build that strength on years of taking serious gear and genetic on top of that.
I have seen guys on 250 mg of test who call that a cycle but that's a high trt dose. He shutdown himself believing that the big guys take 200 mg deca and 500 mg test and he should get pretty big with 250 mg test. Truth is something else.

Off topic but I have seen on YouTube a video where there is presented swamp of Nigeria and the life of people who live there. It was a guy who looked better than some light weight competitor but that's genetic. Those people have trouble finding something to eat so training is out of question only some manual labor and he was a fisherman. On that series there was a guy from South Sudan who looked pretty jacked.
And on the other hand the poor white guy must to take a serious amount of aas to have a chance to compete and that with training and proper nutrition.
Some people need more aas than other. Is not one size fits all and the risk on long term is there but I think no one believe that tren is synonym with healthy but neither bodybuilding is.

Look at marathon runners who always win from where they are. Why there is no ginger Irish guy with freckles on faces who win? Is because he didn't train like those guys or have a proper nutrition or is genetic? You can say that marathon runners take aas as well and why the Irish guy can take more and win. Is because no matter what you do you can't beat a genetic guy by taking aas. Peds helped him to win a spot on a decent level competition that without aas he would never be there but the guy from Ethiopia accomplished what he can't do with any "help". That was a rant on genetic not aas doses.

Long useless post. Nothing about primo. You can skip and not lose anything

I was joking but I see those kind of mentality if X did that on low aas why are you taking 5×. Because I am not X or because X did that on much more but it's easier to maintain on a certain level but not build to that certain level.
I have seen that Larry Wheels is on trt now but don't believe that he got that strong on that. He can maintain a decent amount of strength on trt only. He build that strength on years of taking serious gear and genetic on top of that.
I have seen guys on 250 mg of test who call that a cycle but that's a high trt dose. He shutdown himself believing that the big guys take 200 mg deca and 500 mg test and he should get pretty big with 250 mg test. Truth is something else.
Oh I know. I was kidding too lol

Off topic but I have seen on YouTube a video where there is presented swamp of Nigeria and the life of people who live there. It was a guy who looked better than some light weight competitor but that's genetic. Those people have trouble finding something to eat so training is out of question only some manual labor and he was a fisherman. On that series there was a guy from South Sudan who looked pretty jacked.
And on the other hand the poor white guy must to take a serious amount of aas to have a chance to compete and that with training and proper nutrition.
Some people need more aas than other. Is not one size fits all and the risk on long term is there but I think no one believe that tren is synonym with healthy but neither bodybuilding is.
agreed

. That was a rant on genetic not aas doses.
understood

Long useless post. Nothing about primo. You can skip and not lose anything
You should have started with this. I do not see anything about primo being restocked in your entire post(JK)

No i am not , I don’t use tren anymore matter of fact I am completely off the juice but why do people think they can tell someone else online what they can do and what not.

If someone want to run 1g of Compound XY it’s non of your business except he is your son/private friend.

especially people who have zero clue about most compounds and look like family dads with das bods who go to the gym for the free shower
many great men on this earth have a body of a potato sack but with a good brain and good health, a lot of steroids help you to be as always adolescent in your mind and a body of a strong but worn man,... understand that you are on the meso forum, and there are rules here, protection from steroid-related harm, did you read the page? or did you directly jump to the underground steroid page? don't answer, we know. be careful

Why not? Is this cause the food is longer in the stomach? And novorapid needs fast carbs? i also thought it might be not the best idea to combine this 2 Medis.
Sorry for my english
Thx
You're not diabetic and want to use insulin per se (the rapid one, that is at major risk of hypoglycemia) combined with a drug that is a GLP1 receptor agonist, which not only slowers stomach emptying, but also increase dramatically insulin activity given that it's an incretin-mimetic. Not wise according to my opinion. Moreover, used outside the medical field and to exploit these drugs for performance enhancement, GLP1-r.a. are better used for cutting purpose given it's anorexic effect (also at CNS level) and satiety related to slower stomach emptying, wheras
insulin is better suited to bulking phases to exploit it's anabolic properties.
However this threas it's not the right place to talk about things like these, let's not clog the chat

Sponsors

Latest posts