Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

UPDATED PRICE LIST

//News//

International:
Primo 200mg/ml, GW501516 50mg/ml, GHRP2

US domestic:
Test P, Test U, MENT, Superdrol, L-Carnitine, Deca

EU domestic:
Test E, Test C, BPC157, TB500

AUS domestic:
Mast P, Mast E

to get it by email : qingdao.rep@protonmail.com

Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd thank you for your trust and support !

Anyone here who bought some CJC Dac and CJC without DAC recently? Is cap color the same? Just a random question that came to my mind.

Any experiences with the inj superdrol? Definitely wanting to try that on this years summer bulk (that’s right you twinks)

This is happening right now. Got my Tren E in the mail today. This is a blend of Test C and Tren E 150/150. Look how dark the Tren is coming out. I’m at 122F and it’s amber. Haven’t added the MCT yet. Looks cool. This Tren is dark.
I put 250mg (1ml) test c in a syringe with 350mg (1ml) tren a. It did not crash after 2 days. Im thinking of making a test c tren a blend because I pin EOD anyway. It will not be for months though because I just finished a brew of them separately

I put 250mg (1ml) test c in a syringe with 350mg (1ml) tren a. It did not crash after 2 days. Im thinking of making a test c tren a blend because I pin EOD anyway. It will not be for months though because I just finished a brew of them separately
350mg /ml of tren a you did ?

This is happening right now. Got my Tren E in the mail today. This is a blend of Test C and Tren E 150/150. Look how dark the Tren is coming out. I’m at 122F and it’s amber. Haven’t added the MCT yet. Looks cool. This Tren is dark.
Maybe you heat tren too much ?
Tren e in mct seem to be completely dissolve at 50-55 degrees
No need more

But you seem to heat tren e and test c with only ba and bb first ?

Any experiences with the inj superdrol? Definitely wanting to try that on this years summer bulk (that’s right you twinks)
Shits awesome, put on crazy size in days time. The inj was much easier to tolerate, I messed around with up to 40mg EOD.

And then my tits had something to say about it. The rebound when coming off was a serious issue and I’m still running 120mg Ralox daily just to be okay 4.5 weeks after coming off it.

Maybe you heat tren too much ?
Tren e in mct seem to be completely dissolve at 50-55 degrees
No need more

But you seem to heat tren e and test c with only ba and bb first ?
No, I let the Test C and Tren E dissolve with no heat at first, then heat never went above 122. The raw color was kinda dark to begin with. But it’s no cloudiness or crashing, could just be the darker color from manufacturing. I’m sure it’s perfectly fine, it looks good. No way in hell I oxidized it from overheating. It went that color after adding BB with no heat.

Back